WTT/WTS Springfield XD 9mm Service, unfired, 4 mags, accessories

Been sitting in the safe for about a year, never been fired, has all accessories (case, holster, speed loader), 2 factory 16rd mags, 2 MecGar 18rd mags (mecgar makes the OEM mags, or so I understand). Would like to trade for a Mossberg SPX or similar shotgun, or a Cetme rifle. Sell all for $525 shipped. Thanks!

Edited by greatmoose

I have a converted .308 that is unfired if your interested. It also comes with several of the factory magazines and bipod.

I just lost interest after my AR10 purchase but would also be interested in trading for a Saiga 12 or .410........................................

Been sitting in the safe for about a year, never been fired, has all accessories (case, holster, speed loader), 2 factory 16rd mags, 2 MecGar 18rd mags (mecgar makes the OEM mags, or so I understand). Would like to trade for a Mossberg SPX or similar shotgun, or a Cetme rifle. Thanks
  • 2 weeks later...

BTW, those 18rd Mecgar mags are REALLY nice (about $25 a piece). They're made in Italy, and are at least as nice as the factory mags. Accoeding to the XD forums, they are 100% reliable. Very nice.

I am in the market for a 9 just like this,..

I have been giving it some serious consideration,...

You might want to think about looking into this deal.

I'm somewhat tempted but the boss told me no more guns til' my S-12 shows up. Plus if work doesn't pick up I won't be able to afford anything anyways!

Bullseyeboy-

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.