Dam am i the only one thats getting great "dirt cheap" deals

dam i'm gunna be broke :lolol: but cant beat the great deals i've been getting.....i just bought me another carrying piece a full size limited edition desert eagle 9mm polished mirror silver with 2 hi cap mags and 1 32 rd mag as well that was like last tues for 499.99 priced alittle over 800 that model and just did another transaction wed nite in the parking lot of my work lol a bushmaster carbon 15 .223 ar rifle with stainless barrel & fluited compensator with leo scope 2 30 rd mags 1 20rd mag and 2 10rd colt mags for 400 even with papers she wanted 550 but talked the sweetness and brought it down to 400 even ooooo' wait also came with bushmaster soft case with mag pouches and like 12 boxes of ammo total of 240 rds. i really dont like ar's but come on i basically got it for free that rifle runs for more than $900 :super: and now my ffl connection/gun dealer found me one of those limited editionn 1st anniversery gsg-5 sd rifles titanium 2 tone for 479.99 i already have the pk pistol version but i love the look of the sd rifle. anyone here bought one already how is it??? i know i should have used sum of that cash on up grading my second saiga 12 but i just might slick it back to hunting style since my 1st one already came converted :haha: s :haha: so is it just me or does everyone get the lower TX connection lol if so what have u gotten??? i'll sum mine up real quick romain ak- $300 even, kel tec sub2k 40cal glock - $289.99 mac 11 tac'd out (top rail, laser, scope) $399, uzi pistol semi- 729.99, kel tec su-16c ar style 223 - $300 even, the taurus judge nickel 410/.45 LC - $439.99 remington marine 870 pump nickel - $417.99 second saiga 12 - $510.00, gsg-5pk mp-5 style pistol- $400.00 hk usp 40cal tactical pistol $499.99 theres still a few more but that just about sums it down and now the d eagle and the bushmaster 15 and 3 more bills are due hehe dont worry i still have just enough to pay them but i could already hear the women "another gun" :rolleyes: i tell her u can never have enough guns just like "u" can never have enough coach purses

The situation right now is, that people are financially fucked, so they're liquidating their assets to raise cash. If you have money right now, you can take advantage of the situation.

Just like the Chinese buying Hummer or Fiat buying Chrysler.

While most people are scaling back, some are buying like crazy.

i just bought me another carrying piece a full size limited edition desert eagle 9mm polished mirror silver with 2 hi cap mags and 1 32 rd mag as well

are you refering to the baby eagle? i was unaware that there was a full-sized desert eagle chambered for 9mm

I need you to give me some of your "good deal" luck. The local prices in Utah for used guns are the same or higher than new guns. Its nuts up here. Can never find a mini 14 under 600. 700 is normal and people where selling the Century 600.00 AR for 1000.00 after Obama got in and the 785.00 new bottom of the line bushmaster AR is going for 1000.00 used. Small rifle primers sell for 70.00 for 1000 instead of the 35.00 they cost. The locals are really greedy here. I bet they would sell their Mothers if there was a market for used fat chicks.

Edited by utahhandyman
You paid too much for the Judge. It sells here for $381.

beagle12

381 brand new :cryss: for the nickel or the blued?? thats pretty dam cheap i got mine NIB but they compaired with academy prices maybe alittle bit cheaper. i know the blued one runs in the high 300's but 381 for the nickeled one thats a good deal!! i like the gun but just dont shoot it that often dam 45 long colts are expensive

Well, some of those "deals" are for guns I personally wouldn't want to own, but, to each there own.

Congrats, I guess.

well ppl have there themes mines more like the evil good, lots of ppl only roll tactical while the other half in hunting style. i like different calibers even though i may not shoot them often i still will get it if the price is right! dont think i'm baller baller thats just sum of my collection since nov 07. i started off with a pump mossberg maverick 5 shot short barrel for 100 then got a good offer on an ak then sold my mossberg for 200 then bought a mossberg criuser for 240 after tax tac'd it out sold it for 300 then bought a 870 for 330 tac'd that one out sold it for 400 then bought my first saiga then so on....and so on....and now i'm still doing my thing but wisely

i just bought me another carrying piece a full size limited edition desert eagle 9mm polished mirror silver with 2 hi cap mags and 1 32 rd mag as well

are you refering to the baby eagle? i was unaware that there was a full-sized desert eagle chambered for 9mm

well i guess u can call it a baby eagle cause of the caliber 9mm but its like 6 inches long and the slide reads desert eagle not "baby" and my dealer told me there was only a small run of that model cause of the finish and cause its all steel i've seen a few here and there on GB but most of them are the jericho's or the magnum research mine says israeli and its built like a tank i luv it but we all have are favorite pistols

dam i'm gunna be broke :lolol: but cant beat the great deals i've been getting.....i just bought me another carrying piece a full size limited edition desert eagle 9mm polished mirror silver with 2 hi cap mags and 1 32 rd mag as well that was like last tues for 499.99 priced alittle over 800 that model...

The Desert Eagle was never made in 9mm, you must be talking about a Baby Eagle. A completely different pistol.

I need you to give me some of your "good deal" luck. The local prices in Utah for used guns are the same or higher than new guns. Its nuts up here. Can never find a mini 14 under 600. 700 is normal and people where selling the Century 600.00 AR for 1000.00 after Obama got in and the 785.00 new bottom of the line bushmaster AR is going for 1000.00 used. Small rifle primers sell for 70.00 for 1000 instead of the 35.00 they cost. The locals are really greedy here. I bet they would sell their Mothers if there was a market for used fat chicks.

You think its bad in Utah???? Try Kommiefornia. People are selling factory S12s (unconverted) for more than $1000!!! You can't even look at an AR without popping out $1500 at least. GSGs and Kel-tecs are going for $700+. And yah, they are already selling their mothers on the used fat chick market, but I can't post the link because it might be against forum rules. :rolleyes:

The Desert Eagle was never made in 9mm, you must be talking about a Baby Eagle. A completely different pistol.

True, I traded a Baby Desert Eagle aka IWI (Israeli Weapons Industries) Jerico in .40 S&W with my brother, it is completely different, I think they only reason they put "Desert Eagle" on it was for marketing. I'm having some issues with it not cycling properly, need to polish up some of the parts a bit.