Wow, I was right near you guys.

I just saw that you guys are in Murrells Inlet, SC. A couple months ago, I was a few minutes away from you, in Surfside Beach.......and hopefully should be living in the area by the end of the year.

Do you guys have a store-front for walk-in customers? (I'm assuming not, being that you have P.O. box listed as your address)

If not, do you have any plans on opening up, for walk-ins, in the future?

No walk in-store front at this time. Maybe in the future.

Let me know when you get down this way and we can hit a range.

Greg

Will do. Hopefully it's sooner, than later, that my girl and I get down there.

Any good ranges down there?

When we were there, we went to the "Myrtle Beach Indoor Shooting Range" on Highway-17 Bypass. It was OK.

I'd rather a member's only type of place, when we actually move there though. Where do you guys shoot?

I rarely shoot indoors anymore. Too many dangerous tourists playing for the first time. The best outdoor range is www.Anthillrange.com Little bit of a drive, but very safe. There is also a Sheriff's range in Georgetown I visit. It is closer.

Greg

I rarely shoot indoors anymore. Too many dangerous tourists playing for the first time. The best outdoor range is www.Anthillrange.com Little bit of a drive, but very safe. There is also a Sheriff's range in Georgetown I visit. It is closer.

Greg

I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the info.

How do you not let a guy like 22 shooter come in and take a crap in your bathroom, I mean really, he is one of the funniest guys on here.

Bro, are you drunk again? :lol:

Greg

I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the info.

How do you not let a guy like 22 shooter come in and take a crap in your bathroom, I mean really, he is one of the funniest guys on here.

Bro, are you drunk again? :lol:

I don't remember, that was a long time ago.