:killer::super::super::super::super:

Soon i will be ready to ship saiga 12 mags with a capacity of 8 rounds to anyone who is willing to order them, at the moment the price for each 8 round mag will be £50 English pounds + shipping.

any person who may be interested should email me at the address below:-

kalashnikov@ntlworld.com

**DISCLAIMER**

Please note that while it is not illegal for me to export these mags it may be illegal for you to recieve , you should be aware of the relevant laws in your country/state before you order.

:killer::killer::super::super:

I am now able to supply 8 round mags for the saiga 12 and saiga .410 shotguns only (sorry saiga 20 was not imported into England).

Stocks of saiga 12 mags are very limited but more stock will be ariving early in the new year. .410 mags are currently in good supply.

kalashnikov@ntlworld.com

post-23-1071671568.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Back again, with some research.

Logically, if 8rd saiga mags were legal, they sure as hell would sell them here in the US.

BATF rules state:

(d) A semiautomatic shotgun that has at least 2 of --

(1) A folding or telescoping stock,

(2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon,

(3) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of 5 rounds, and

(4) An ability to accept a detachable magazine.

It Does not say "a detachable mag in excess of 5 rds"

Does that make it legal? I dunno.

I think we've all seen that law, I've posted it a few times too. But some people here still believe they are illegal because they aren't sold to the public here in the US. It'll be nice when that law it gone so that I don't feel like consulting a lawyer every time I want to change a stock or mount an accessory.

• 4 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

I know I'm new here , but I have a idea if Assassin blocks the to mags 5rds by gluing plastic welding a block to the follower and advertises them as 5rd mags they should be legal to import to the US . The price is a little high , but if he sells a fair amount he should be able to make a fair profit . Let me know what you think . I would like to have some [5rd 410 mags] :rolleyes:

:killer::killer::killer::killer:

Just in case anyone is wondering the mags i am selling are getting through U.S customs with no problems at all.

I am still waiting on new stocks of the 8 round saiga 12 mags but still have some 10 round saiga .410 mags.

all the best

assassin

KySoldier-

I'm with you on this...all of those who think that the 8 rnd mags are legal should just order them. The truth of the matter, I beleive, is that deep down we all know them (8 rnd mags) to be illegal for civilian ownership the way the current laws are written.

Hell, I'd like to have some of them myself. However, I just can't justify taking a chance of getting caught. For those who pursue these, good luck and enjoy.

Well, I know there's an ATF letter out there saying that they would interpret it as illegal....but the law, as it is written, deosn't ban them. Somebody some time ago posted a link to a proposed new weapons ban to replace the '94 ban in September. In the proposed ban, one of the many additions to the '94 ban is that people can't have detachable mags over 5 rounds for semi auto shotguns (I think they inlcuded this because the law now does not)

GOOD CALL kysoldier! If you are going to be convicted of any crime, the burden of proof is on the government. They must not only prove that you knowingly, willfully, and intentionally, violated the law, but that interpretation of the law is enough for federal prosecutors to file charges in the first place. If the law is written for fixed mags and not detatchable mags, I would think it would be pretty tough for a prosecutor the convnce a jury that you knowingly, willfully, and intentionally broke it. That is if it is even a law at all. :haha:

No! the :haha: face is directed at the people who wrote the idiotic laws banning certain types of mags, and then tried to go back and change things once they realized that they had screwed up. I'm of the opinion that if the law was clear cut and okay as is, then they would just leave it alone. Besides, if your hit with a couple of 12 guage rounds, do you really think your going to give a damn if three or five more come after them???

OK, good answer. I totally agree with you on the ATF's habit of extracting new restrictions from old laws. (ex. Well we at the ATF think now that a pistol grip as described in the '94 ban ment to inlcude thumbhole stocks...blah blah)

I like that line "Besides, if your hit with a couple of 12 guage rounds, do you really think your going to give a damn if three or five more come after them??? " The comedian Tim Wilson has a similar joke about 30rd magazines. My favorite one of his though is when he talks about gun control and taking guns away because of people getting killed, he says "there is already a law against killing people...it's called murder!"

YEAH! no doubt. I think that passing a law everytime you think that something is not right is a great idea. After all, we've outlawed drugs, murder, child molesting and other stuff, and look at the outstanding sucsess we've had with that. Even if I wasn't a cop, i'd still order these mags because I don't believe them to be illegal. At least not untill they reword the law. If customs is letting them through, then how am I wrong. These tree hugging liberals should back off a bit and let the bong resin clear out of their heads long enough to see that if I'm going to obey the laws and not endanger anyone, then I'm probably not the one they should worry about!!! :super:

• 2 weeks later...

8rd Saiga mags are not illegal nor have they ever been illegal in the USA.

Possession of the magazines in conjunction with a Saiga Shotgun however can be misconstrued as conspiracy to assemble a prohibited assualt weapon.

You can buy and import brand new USAS 12 magazines without any questions asked and they are for a weapon that has been classified as a destructive device.

That is where we find the rub.

The importers are afraid of having their popular shotgun classified as a destructive device and therefore take it upon themselves to limit the sale of the 8rd magazines to LE only.

:smoke: Hey Guys ,I have been reading your posts and have 1 or 2 files regarding institutionalized pergury with in the ATF- 1 is from a 1995 roll call and the other one is from somewhere else -I will attach them here so you guys can read them-kind of scary that the screwballs have the power they do! I can even dig up stories of a weapon that is ok,registered ,sold ,etc AND THEN later it is declared illegal,contraband,etc,guy thrown in the klink, and it is the same weapon being transfered at a later date to a neww owner!? Now granted this was a Class 3 but it can affect a 'normal' weapon also. I always enjoy the topics on the forums! :super:

BATF_Institutional_Perjury_Transcript_of_Roll_Call_Training_Tape.htm

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.