Spare parts for S 12

I need a complete bolt assembly for my S 12 for spare parts.

Who sells them?

Thanks.

You can email Doug at tantel@sbcglobal.net I've bought a couple of spares from him.

I tried that email and it comes back undeliverable, does anyone know where to get a complete bolt.

If I knew how hard parts were to get I would of thought twice about the saiga 12 or maybe not lol.

tantal@sbcglobal.net

Works for me, I just asked for and received his updated parts list.

Bummer, not much in S12 inventory right now.

Bolts are NOT IN STOCK, when they were, i bought one for $59.95.

SAIGA SPARE PARTS AND MAGAZINES

SAIGA SHOTGUN PARTS

These original Izhmash manufactured Saiga shotgun spare parts are in mint to near mint condition and are priced to move! See each item description for details. Although most items are new or like new (see item descriptions), many may have been removed from a new weapon and will have been numbered to that parent rifle. We have tried to give you as many options as possible when choosing your items.

SAIGA-SLING This is the original Izhmash issue sling! It features standard light OD green military webbing and is outfitted with adjustable heavy duty weight leather tabs and captive dichromate belt buckles on each end. This is the correct factory sling for fitment to all Saiga shotguns, carbines, Tigr rifles and many other Izhmash firearms that use small sling swivels. The length can be adjusted from about 37"-47" $9.95 ea. (+ $4.85 shipping) IN STOCK

S12S-FH Saiga-12S flash hider, Izhmash production, new, fits threaded barrels OUT OF STOCK

S12-SL Saiga-12 selector lever, Izhmash original in new condition, correct factory black finish. Great to have as a spare, or slot it to use as a custom bolt hold open mechanism, $12.95 (+ shipping $4.90) IN STOCK

S12-B-N Saiga-12 bolt assembly, complete, new, no serial number SOLD OUT

S12-BCG Saiga-12 bolt and bolt carrier assembly, near new SOLD OUT

S12-RSA Saiga-12 recoil spring assembly, w/shield, complete, new $27.95 (+ shipping $4.85) OUT OF STOCK

S12-RC Top cover, for Saiga-12 and 12C, like new $24.95 (+ shipping $4.85) IN STOCK

S12S-CR mint new Saiga-12S cleaning rod, 22.5" overall length, black factory finish, mint new $22.00 (+ shipping $7.50) IN STOCK

S12S-CKIT mint new Saiga-12S cleaning kit with bore brush, mint new $14.95 (+ shipping $4.85) IN STOCK

S12S-MANUAL original factory users manual for Saiga-12C, very good/exc. condition $7.95 (+ shipping $4.85) IN STOCK

S410-B Saiga .410 bolt, mint new, unissued $49.95 (+ shipping $5.50) IN STOCK

S410-TC Saiga .410 top cover, mint new, unissued $27.95 (+ shipping $5.50) IN STOCK

S410-BC Saiga ..410 bolt carrier, new, unissued $29.95 (+ shipping $6.50) IN STOCK

S410-CC Saiga .410 cleaning kit, complete, new, unissued $14.95 (+ shipping $4.85) IN STOCK

http://www.tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/medi...rtsbanner02.jpg

RUSSIAN SAIGA FURNITURE ITEMS

S-PG-LATE style Saiga-12C pistol grip with Izhmash logo, wide flared bottom style OUT OF STOCK

S12SS standard Saiga-12 buttstock and fore end, near mint condition OUT OF STOCK

S20SS standard Saiga-20 buttstock and fore end, near mint condition $24.95 (shipping $7.50) IN STOCK

S410SS standard Saiga-410 buttstock and fore end, near mint condition $19.95 (shipping $7.50) IN STOCK

S762SS standard Saiga rifle plastic buttstock and fore end, near mint condition $19.95 (shipping $7.50) IN STOCK

SXBS standard Saiga black plastic buttstock, fits all models of rifle and shotgun, near mint condition $10.00 (shipping $7.50) IN STOCK

SXBS-W Izhmash wood buttstock for Saiga shotgun or rifle, walnut finish, near new takeoff $79.95 (shipping $7.50) IN STOCK

is a bolt a good item to keep as a spare? what other wear items would be good to have?

star pistols are sweet, basically colt tooling, made in spain.... but where did that come from?

IMO, a complete bolt assembly is a good spare to keep on hand, I have one.

It has several key parts, i.e. extractor, extractor spring, firing pin (striker/pin), firing pin spring, bolt head/body and associated pins.

I keep or plan on acquiring, FCG, main spring, recoil spring assembly, top cover, axis pins and a bolt carrier.

If prices drop below $400. for the S12, I'll likely buy another just for backup/parts.

I need a complete bolt assembly for my S 12 for spare parts.

Who sells them?

Thanks.

You can email Doug at tantel@sbcglobal.net I've bought a couple of spares from him.

I tried that email and it comes back undeliverable, does anyone know where to get a complete bolt.

If I knew how hard parts were to get I would of thought twice about the saiga 12 or maybe not lol.

I tried the email once about a week ago and got a failure notice. Tried it one more time and it went thru.

Not to hijack the thread, but the Star PD is a nice pistol. It's a real sleeper, a nice carry piece, aluminum frame, 45, compact.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

YUP!

Mine goes EVERYWHERE with me. It's my constant companion.

That's why it's been my screen name everywhere.

But you forgot accurate too. Mine shoots 1-1/2" groups at 25 yards consistently with Federal 230 grain Hydra-Shoks. :)

Even so, I keep 2 backup mags with it and 3 more in my car.

Thanks Tony.

Many thanks guys.

Cobra is trying to get ahold of Tantal to get me one, and will do his complete polish job on it for me. It will go into my gun, and the original will be my backup/parts bolt assembly. That way I don't have to do without my gun while he works on it, and I'll end up with a spare. I just hope he can make contact with Tantal. I understand that reaching Tantal can take a while sometimes.

The reason that email didn't go through for you is because it was spelled wrong....

Quoted from above..."You can email Doug at tantel@sbcglobal.net I've bought a couple of spares from him."

The correct address is tantal@sbcglobal.net

From what it sounds like, he doesn't have any extra bolts in stock now. StarPD if you want to send me yours to work on I can guarantee it will take less than a week from the time I receive it.