• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else hear of them both dying?? So, I have been lead to believe that celeb's die in 3's....who's next? :ph34r:

Ed McMahon died on Tuesday, if that counts.

I thought they died in groups, not days? If it's in days, someone is still up for grabs.

Anyone else hear of them both dying?? So, I have been lead to believe that celeb's die in 3's....who's next? :ph34r:

Ed McMahon died on Tuesday, if that counts.

I thought they died in groups, not days? If it's in days, someone is still up for grabs.

Farrah Fawcett.

I love that Michael Jackson is dead. You don't pay kids off if your innocent.

+100

the world is a better place today. Too bad for his kids, but hopefully they still have a chance to be raised normal by someone who does not have to suppress the urge to molest them on a daily basis.

that is my opinion anyway....

I love that Michael Jackson is dead. You don't pay kids off if your innocent.

+100

the world is a better place today. Too bad for his kids, but hopefully they still have a chance to be raised normal by someone who does not have to suppress the urge to molest them on a daily basis.

that is my opinion anyway....

I'm pretty sure being raised by wolves would be better.

I'm just glad I don't have to see what that face has morphed into in 10-15 years. Its a shame that his passing will overshadow that of Farrah Fawcett. Compared to MJ she was a class act.

I'm glad I don't have to see that freaks face again. What a douch bag. And his molistation of little boys. Rot in hell you wanta be a White man but you never will. And that goes for the rest of you out there.

The rest of you what? Black people, Michael fans, child molesters? I'm not advocating anything Michael may have done but try to appreciate his work.

I figured it would be Patrick Swazey but then I remembered Ed McMahon and David Carradine just went so actually we are at 4 now.

I'm glad I don't have to see that freaks face again. What a douch bag. And his molistation of little boys. Rot in hell you wanta be a White man but you never will. And that goes for the rest of you out there.

The rest of you what? Black people, Michael fans, child molesters? I'm not advocating anything Michael may have done but try to appreciate his work.

Me personally I always try and appreciate how efficient the Germans were at killing the Jews. Give me a break. Go fuck yourself knuckle head.

Now that MJ is dead millions of young boys will sleep safely in their own beds. On the other hand FF was quite a little babe in her day and seems a decent sort. So this kind of a bitter-sweet day!

well,

Ed M. made us all laugh.

FF all gave us guys wood at least once

and MJ really did entertain all of us at one point, even if you dont want to admit it, regardless of what he may have been in reality.

oh well.

Paramedics at the scene report he never got his color back.

:haha:

:blues: wakka,wakka,wakka....etc. glad that pedo is dead.

I liked Mike when I was a kid though. Thankfully he never met me. I would have found out why he wore the glove!

:haha2:

I'm just waiting for MJ to come back as some friggin' Boogey Man...

Who snatches little children from the playground and takes them to hell....

Look out Freddy..... Something TRULY evil just entered Hell.....

There seems to be a disturbing lack of music lovers here. Michael always wanted to BE Farrah. After the autopsy results we'll probably find out he was a eunuch.

Not saying MJ was a rump rover of the under-aged or not but the only sad thing about molesters is the way that most of them learned about the act.