There seems to be a disturbing lack of music lovers here. Michael always wanted to BE Farrah. After the autopsy results we'll probably find out he was a eunuch.

Not saying MJ was a rump rover of the under-aged or not but the only sad thing about molesters is the way that most of them learned about the act.

Dude, Music is my life.... I just don't like 80's pop....

And a good portion of music that I would like to like, is so anti american or anti God, I can't get past the content...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Music is my life.... I just don't like 80's pop....

I'm a bass player myself and don't care for 80's pop either, nor much 90's angst. First gig with new band tonight. But there were some badazz musicians on MJ's stuff.

When Farrah Fawcett got to heaven God granted her one wish, She wished for all the children to be safe... So BAM! He took Michael Jackson too.

I just spit espresso out through my nose...

I have no doubt that MJ stopped maturing emotionally at about the age of 10. If you watch any interview it's like listening to a child, especially the one where he proclaims his innocence. If you want to know what I think of people who abuse kids I'd like them to be the tatami in my avatar.

Edited by VincentYGB
I have no doubt that MJ stopped maturing emotionally at about the age of 10. If you watch any interview it's like listening to a child, especially the one where he proclaims his innocence. If you want to know what I think of people who abuse kids I'd like them to be the tatami in my avatar.

Or some good old fashion Boohacimono Buri Buri whipping torture.....

I'm not a huge fan but the guy did have talent, even if I didn't care for his style. Too bad he didn't concentrate on that instead of little kids and altering his appearance until he barely looked human anymore. I breathe a sigh of relief because alot of little kids are safe now but I still feel sorry for his family.

Makes me sick. Oh, I forgot he was BLACK.

That's questionable.... and a non factor IMO.....

That's right, I made a mistake, he was white.

Sorry about that I must have been confused.

He paid good money to become white IIRC....

I don't think his color has anything to do with it. He's a fruit loop and the media loves them.

I don't think his color has anything to do with it. He's a fruit loop and the media loves them.

Bingo!

B I N G O , B I N G O !

I mourn the passing of Ed McMann, with the Prizes from the sweepstakes he made many dreams come true.

I mourn the passing of Fara Faucet, a great actress and the focus of MANY young mens wet dreams.

I feel relief at the death of Michael Jackson, now many little boys can sleep without nightmares!

Dont get what I said to be wrong or not what I think about the guy, because we all know what he did. Thats between him and Our Maker now. I prefer to remember the good that his shadow hasnt fallen on over the years.....

I know that Farrah and Ed got in, him, im not too sure about, even still, but I hope it was all accusations, for MJ's sake.

B I N G O , B I N G O !

I mourn the passing of Ed McMann, with the Prizes from the sweepstakes he made many dreams come true.

I mourn the passing of Fara Faucet, a great actress and the focus of MANY young mens wet dreams.

I feel relief at the death of Michael Jackson, now many little boys can sleep without nightmares!

+100

Ed was a Marine Pilot in WW2 and served this country honorably and died broke because he trusted the wrong people and he gets no respect.

Farah seemed to be a decent person and gave me a lot of tension relief. :wub:

I'm so sick of the non stop coverage of MJ and all the apologists and every washed up celebrity getting their air time declaring what a great talent he was. And that fuckwad Geraldo announcing that MJ was not guilty and never molested any children. What a waste of oxygen he is. I never saw any talent out of MJ except when he was a little kid novelty act. Other than that it was like overproduced bubble gum crap put out like a broadway show with every video and concert spending millions on production. They can make anyone a star they want to with that kind of money and music mafia behind them. And I'll never be convinced he wasn't a child molester, why did he pay off all those other families? He paid for his not guilty verdict on the weakest case and then shut up the rest of them with money. I hate the parents that let him get away with it almost as his ass. Good ridance he should have died in prison being big bubbas bitch.

And to top it off the govt is screwing us behind the scenes with the cap and trade while everyone is pissing and moaning about losing the king of pop. :ded:

B I N G O , B I N G O !

+100

Ed was a Marine Pilot in WW2 and served this country honorably and died broke because he trusted the wrong people and he gets no respect.

I'm so sick of the non stop coverage of MJ and all the apologists and every washed up celebrity getting their air time declaring what a great talent he was. And that fuckwad Geraldo announcing that MJ was not guilty and never molested any children. What a waste of oxygen he is. I never saw any talent out of MJ except when he was a little kid novelty act. Other than that it was like overproduced bubble gum crap put out like a broadway show with every video and concert spending millions on production. They can make anyone a star they want to with that kind of money and music mafia behind them. And I'll never be convinced he wasn't a child molester, why did he pay off all those other families? He paid for his not guilty verdict on the weakest case and then shut up the rest of them with money. I hate the parents that let him get away with it almost as his ass. Good ridance he should have died in prison being big bubbas bitch.

And to top it off the govt is screwing us behind the scenes with the cap and trade while everyone is pissing and moaning about losing the king of pop. :ded:

(Never waste a crisis?)

:ded:

Who gives a flying F@*K. The pop queen is dead...yay! Lots of kids are now safer with their own sexuality, and Diana Ross's identity is now safer. Let it rest already.

It's bad enough that we can't turn on the TV without seeing more "BREAKING NEWS" about MJ's death, or turn on the radio without being flooded with talk about him, and DJs and musicians giving tributes to him.

At least he included Farrah in it. She will be missed by many, as well as Ed, and David Caradine, and Bill Harrell, the famous bluegrass musician who also just passed away.

http://www.roanoke.com/extra/wb/209817

What really pisses me off is how the media is all bla bla bla about MJ and I still haven't even heard how (why) Farrah died.

Well..off to another day of "breaking news" and Jackson 5 videos... :deadhorse:

:ded:

Who gives a flying F@*K. The pop queen is dead...yay! Lots of kids are now safer with their own sexuality, and Diana Ross's identity is now safer. Let it rest already.

It's bad enough that we can't turn on the TV without seeing more "BREAKING NEWS" about MJ's death, or turn on the radio without being flooded with talk about him, and DJs and musicians giving tributes to him.

At least he included Farrah in it. She will be missed by many, as well as Ed, and David Caradine, and Bill Harrell, the famous bluegrass musician who also just passed away.

http://www.roanoke.com/extra/wb/209817

What really pisses me off is how the media is all bla bla bla about MJ and I still haven't even heard how (why) Farrah died.

Well..off to another day of "breaking news" and Jackson 5 videos... :deadhorse:

She had cancer.

http://www.popeater.com/television/article...es/543865?flv=1

B I N G O , B I N G O !

+100

Good riddance to that mentally ill child molester who showed his contempt to the charges he was facing when he shook his ass to his sheeple fans. After the trial he went to Kuwait or some other Gulf state where he converted to Islam and molested little boys legally. I hope we don't get three weeks of non stop coverage about this POS while the government is trying to take our rights away with different new laws and taxes.

Now this pervert's team of super lawyers won't be able to help him when he faces the Heavenly Tribunal and is condemned to gehenom (hell).

DANGET!!!! figured id be too late. maybe this one hasnt been told yet....

in memory of MJ, McDonalds has created a new burger called the McJackson burger, it consists of 50 year old meat in between 10 year old buns...

hopfully it hasnt been told yet....

I'm visting family down in the Orlando area and all the news down here are just covering MJ non-stop. The ONLY time they mention Farrah was for a brief second but even then they mentioned MJ. This is what they actually said about Farrah.

"Farrah Fawcett is also being remembered today. She died of cancer just hours before Michael Jackson's death."

Maybe it makes me an asshole, but I couldn't care less about all this. The media makes me want to puke, Iran story has disappeared while people are still dying over there. The House passed that abomination of an energy bill with no media coverage. This crap is not news and it's making me ill.

Maybe it makes me an asshole, but I couldn't care less about all this. The media makes me want to puke, Iran story has disappeared while people are still dying over there. The House passed that abomination of an energy bill with no media coverage. This crap is not news and it's making me ill.

It's what I call 'fluff'. Certainly not news. That he died, maybe. But around the clock coverage? Hell no.