:ded:

Who gives a flying F@*K. The pop queen is dead...yay! Lots of kids are now safer with their own sexuality, and Diana Ross's identity is now safer. Let it rest already.

It's bad enough that we can't turn on the TV without seeing more "BREAKING NEWS" about MJ's death, or turn on the radio without being flooded with talk about him, and DJs and musicians giving tributes to him.

At least he included Farrah in it. She will be missed by many, as well as Ed, and David Caradine, and Bill Harrell, the famous bluegrass musician who also just passed away.

http://www.roanoke.com/extra/wb/209817

What really pisses me off is how the media is all bla bla bla about MJ and I still haven't even heard how (why) Farrah died.

Well..off to another day of "breaking news" and Jackson 5 videos... :deadhorse:

Cobra,

Puhleez start reading the "Wall Street Journal" for true fact reporting. You don't have to buy it. Your local library would have it. Maybe you already do read it. The" Editorial" page as well as the "Letters" page is always chock-a-block full of True Information, so far not contaminated by leftism. Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it makes me an asshole, but I couldn't care less about all this. The media makes me want to puke, Iran story has disappeared while people are still dying over there. The House passed that abomination of an energy bill with no media coverage. This crap is not news and it's making me ill.

No way man, it makes you normal, even if that is abnormal. Mama killed Michael to sidetrack us all. Even if it was him just dying who gives a mother fuck!!!!!!!!

Cobra,

Puhleez start reading the "Wall Street Journal" for true fact reporting. You don't have to buy it. Your local library would have it. Maybe you already do read it. The" Editorial" page as well as the "Letters" page is always chock-a-block full of True Information, so far not contaminated by leftism. Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

Yo AYNUS....yeah you! I suggest you put down your wall street journal once in awhile and get familiar with another little bit of writing that's right here on this forum. Here I'll copy and paste it for you since you don't seem to be able to find it on your own.

This is rule number five, and it doesn't just apply to the for sale forums....

5. NO TROLLING!!!

Do not post any negative remarks toward the other members... <snip>

I'm staring to get real irritated with you and few other retards on this site, always trolling my posts and running your smart little mouths. STFU if you don't have anything nice to say. You guys have gotten too used to your favorite part of the forum down there at the bottom. Maybe you all should be confined to there, so you can talk all the shit you want and we grownups don't have to see it.

Cobra,

Yo AYNUS....yeah you! I suggest you put down your wall street journal once in awhile and get familiar with another little bit of writing that's right here on this forum. Here I'll copy and paste it for you since you don't seem to be able to find it on your own.

This is rule number five, and it doesn't just apply to the for sale forums....

5. NO TROLLING!!!

Do not post any negative remarks toward the other members... <snip>

I'm staring to get real irritated with you and few other retards on this site, always trolling my posts and running your smart little mouths. STFU if you don't have anything nice to say. You guys have gotten too used to your favorite part of the forum down there at the bottom. Maybe you all should be confined to there, so you can talk all the shit you want and we grownups don't have to see it.

How is suggesting a newspaper trolling? And confinement in the fight club? No no noooo. It stinks down there..it's Surly, never bathes and reeks of the backends of livestock.

This truly has been a strange week in the entertainment industry!

Also known as "news". Yep, keep the masses "entertained" while the Politicos rape the constitution & country.

Our ancestors will vilify us for what we allowed to happen to the former USA in 2009 and THIS "king" isn't the one they'll be speaking of.

Edited by VincentYGB