100 % fail proof CQC upgrade!

Although we have had great success with the CQC, We have had a few pop out from time to time. It has always been our goal to manufacture law enforcement and military grade accessories. When I designed the CQC I knew it was a solid design, but I also knew that I could improve it. To my knowledge I manufacture the only device that allows a push button entry to the gas operating system. It has not been an easy under taking. We have developed a new SRC "safety retainer clip" and its the final touch to complete this component, guaranteeing operator lock in and even under total internal failure, with the new safety retainer clip in place the CQC will continue to operate until removed for repair. Not saying that they will break, but anything can happen in an imperfect world, right! The reason for this upgrade is simple, Leo's are looking at this for serous use, and the bottom line is, it can not fail, period! Here is the best part, all who already own a CQC need only request one, and they will receive it for free. These will be at our laser cutter mid July, so we hope to have a large batch by mid August.

Picture014.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture004.jpg