$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you get around to it i would like to see a pic of this setup...

I think so, I believe mike davidson(md-20 fame) has this setup on his saiga-20

yes, they both use the same base.

Buy one of these. I bought one at full price last year and don't regret it one bit. If you are looking at this thread and thinking well utg or what ever crap is a little cheaper stop thinking and buy the chaos rail. You are going to have it a long time it works great, fits great, looks great and is tough as nails.

Woo Hoo! Final payment on one of two requested and completed. :super:

Same here! It's like Christmas in July.

I just made my final payment as well. I can't wait. This is my first purchase with a vendor apart from buying the AGP magazines on this site. I am really impressed with Cameron's well thought-out products.

Now, all I need are his other products and someone to ship my shotgun to so I can get the modification done. Any suggestions?

umm i just used add to cart on july 10th and paid in full....did I mess up?? :mellow:

No, your ok, just means you don't have to wait for us to email later for final payment.

I see on your website that the July 15th shipment is sold out. Is there a way to know if our order went out with that particular shipment.

The July shipment, shipped yesterday, we made it to orders placed up to July 9, but as I have stated we have even a larger batch finishing up in early August.

thats excellent, i placed my order on the 8th :)

Ok, this is my bad, my wife told me July 7, didn't get hopes up but its just been a crazy couple of weeks, hope you understand.

Cam, I am looking for some optics to work with the rails on the S12 I have recently ordered from Chaos, when the optics manufacturer ask what type or style I have, what would I tell him? Are your Quads similar to Picitinny or other?

What optics do you recommend ?

Thanks and awaiting the August shipping!

Cam, I am looking for some optics to work with the rails on the S12 I have recently ordered from Chaos, when the optics manufacturer ask what type or style I have, what would I tell him? Are your Quads similar to Picitinny or other?

What optics do you recommend ?

Thanks and awaiting the August shipping!

We manufacture it to Picitinny MIL spec 1913, There are a lot different styles of optics, just depends on what you want and how much you want to spend! i don't have a personal favorite, my optic is the straight line of sight off the barrel for a shot gun, but the holographic technology is pretty cool, but pricy.

thats excellent, i placed my order on the 8th :)

Ok, this is my bad, my wife told me July 7, didn't get hopes up but its just been a crazy couple of weeks, hope you understand.

Purchased mine on July 2... sounds like it'll be here any day now.... it's like frigging Christmas in July! Thanks again for the great deal Cam.

I preordered on the 5th but paid the remaining balance on the 14th, is mine still coming with the first batch?

Sorry, no, but not to worry we are closing fast on this next batch, earily August for sure!

I ordered side rails (to switch quad to a tri config.) around middle of may. just wondering if they would be included in any of these shipments, or seperate altogether. No big deal either way, but just wondering.