$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

Its Chaos at Chaos, due to our soft economy, and my spirit for the 4th of July, I'm offer people a chance to own the top U.S. made rail system offered for Saiga 12 for only $99.98. We have a large batch due back from laser marking July 15, but it could be July 20th or near to that date for sure. Go make your deposit, and happy 4th July! No dealers please. Limited two per order. Sales July 31

4thsale.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you get around to it i would like to see a pic of this setup...

I think so, I believe mike davidson(md-20 fame) has this setup on his saiga-20

yes, they both use the same base.

That is a good deal! Does this include the model that will fit a S12 with H&K Sights?

Good try but sorry,, Not that one. that would be great though...

That is a good deal! Does this include the model that will fit a S12 with H&K Sights?

However,

Cameron is offering this on the Tri rail which will fit with the H&k sights..

However,

Correct Cliff, If you want the HK friendly Quad, you must purchase those thru Tac 47!

However,

Correct Cliff, If you want the HK friendly Quad, you must purchase those thru Tac 47!

Well I am confused Cameron, are you saying this HK friendly model is not a Chaos model, or that it is a Tac47 exclusive, or product? It looks like a simple beveling of the front of the hand guard. Am I missing something here? :unsure:

Edited by Azrial

However,

Well I am confused Cameron, are you saying this HK friendly model is not a Chaos model, or that it is a Tac47 exclusive, or product? It looks like a simple beveling of the front of the hand guard. Am I missing something here? :unsure:

Sorry, the rails that are on sale are the Chaos Quad and Tri rail, yes the Chaos HK friendly rail is exclusively through Tac 47, not a part of this sale, hope this clears things up.

Does this affect people who are already on the waiting list? I've had a deposit down since the end of May.

All will receive this!

Wow! That's incredibly generous. I was mostly concerned about the new production batch going to 4 of July sales, rather than folks who have been waiting a while. How cool! :)

Do we know if this will fit w/an Ultimak mount now?

I have the Ultimak rail on my 20 gauge and the Chaos tri-rail fit. Unbolt the 2 vented sides from the Chaos tri-rail, install the Chaos tri-rail and then bolt the Chaos vented sides back on. Worked for me.

I'm ordering a Chaos tri-rail for my 12 gauge with the Ultimak rail.

I have the Ultimak rail on my 20 gauge and the Chaos tri-rail fit. Unbolt the 2 vented sides from the Chaos tri-rail, install the Chaos tri-rail and then bolt the Chaos vented sides back on. Worked for me.

Cool. I asked in this thread... original back on March 12th but never received an answer. A member was having problems w/the tri fitting w/his ultimak. Cameron said the wings were .05 smaller now in his new batches but there was never an update if it worked or not. Just trying to get a comfirmation they work together so I can order.

Edited by Delta 5.56

If you get around to it i would like to see a pic of this setup...

• Like 1

Cameron:

I am going to send my Chaos Quad rail to E-TAC to Cerakote pink to match the new pink S-12 I'm buying my girls. It should look "interesting" in pink. It will probably be the first pink Chaos quad rail in the country.

I'll post pictures of it when it is done.

WJ

Cameron, when I order my tri-rail, will the system allow me to pay the full amount or will it only let me make a deposit? I currently have the funds and wanted to pay in full.

Its setup for either way.