$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

My quad came in the mail today... I know it's been said, but this piece really is a work of art. One little hiccup... there was not mounting hardware included. I used the screw from the factory grip to install the lower tri rail but didn't have anything for the four screws to mount the top rail. Any idea on the threads and length needed for those four screws?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you get around to it i would like to see a pic of this setup...

I think so, I believe mike davidson(md-20 fame) has this setup on his saiga-20

yes, they both use the same base.

My quad came in the mail today... I know it's been said, but this piece really is a work of art. One little hiccup... there was not mounting hardware included. I used the screw from the factory grip to install the lower tri rail but didn't have anything for the four screws to mount the top rail. Any idea on the threads and length needed for those four screws?

Check the lid of the box, we tape the hardware to it. If you don't find it there PM me your order info and we will get the hardware out to you ASAP.

I preordered on the 11th of July. I recieved a request for the remaining balance on the 15th of July. Does that mean my order shipped?

Your order will ship with the earily August shippment.

We are extending this sale one more day because of people asking, more like begging me to do so, So get in on it now because tomorrow they go up! At midnight our website will reflect the new prices, the earily August shippment is sold out, next shippment is late August earily Sept. we will also have some new package deals. :)

any date on when the early august shipment will ship? i ordered mine on the 12 of july

Ditto for order placed around 7/21 ;)

We should be shipping around August 15, we where shooting for the 10th but the coating got pushed back a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Today is Christmas in the Wakko house! I stopped by my local fun store to pick up my Tundra suppressor, got home and found a box from Cameron containing my rails and my brake! They look BAD ASS!!! Thanks Cameron, your products and value are appreciated by many, especially me.

• 4 weeks later...