$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have pics of the quadrail mounted WITHOUT the top portion, running it as the tri rail.

See 22 shooters S-12

He PMed me for some pics a couple days ago. But I only have 1 in my PhotoBucket. I can't get my laptop (with all my pics) to turn on.

I'll have to remember to snap some more, and post them up in this thread, as I've gotten a few PM's from people asking to see just the lower tri-rail mounted.

hick - I am sure you can order the tri rail, and also call Cam and order a top for changing out to a quad. I have both top configurations, and they swap out just fine, without even taking the lower portion of the rail off of the gun.

Anyone have pics of the quadrail mounted WITHOUT the top portion, running it as the tri rail.

See 22 shooters S-12

He PMed me for some pics a couple days ago. But I only have 1 in my PhotoBucket. I can't get my laptop (with all my pics) to turn on.

I'll have to remember to snap some more, and post them up in this thread, as I've gotten a few PM's from people asking to see just the lower tri-rail mounted.

OK, I just snapped these and put them in my PhotoBucket. If anyone has anything specific they want of picture of, lemme know.

P7060138.jpg

P7060139.jpg

P7060140.jpg

P7060141.jpg

P7060144.jpg

P7060143.jpg

This was a full quad rail. I only installed the lower tri-rail, and that's how I run it. For those asking if you can buy the full quad rail and only use the lower half.

We are proud to offer the ultimate accessory platform for Saiga 12 and 20. When you buy a Chaos rail system, your buying a rail that has the ability to grow with your weapons accessory configuration progression. The fact that it is adaptable to all most any setup thinkable, a plus in itself, but we didn't stop there, these U.S. made rails are law enforcement and military grade for real combat use, not just eye candy, but tough. Weighting in as some of the lightest yet strongest rails made for Saiga 12 and 20, these rails are a touch of tactical class, saying you mean business!

Chaosrail2.jpg

Chaosrail1.jpg

Chaosrail4.jpg

Chaosrail6.jpg

Chaosrail7.jpg

I want to get a couple of CHAOS Quad rails for future builds, but i cannot figure out what type(s) of non optical back-up sights will work with the standard quad. I have been looking at the pictures on the "Let's see you Saiga" thread but could not find any pictures or examples of BUIS used with a Quad rail. Would appreciate any help and love to see pictures.

I want to get a couple of CHAOS Quad rails for future builds, but i cannot figure out what type(s) of non optical back-up sights will work with the standard quad. I have been looking at the pictures on the "Let's see you Saiga" thread but could not find any pictures or examples of BUIS used with a Quad rail. Would appreciate any help and love to see pictures.

Couldn't you just use AR irons like an ARMS set or something?

Its Chaos at Chaos, due to our soft economy, and my spirit for the 4th of July, I'm offer people a chance to own the top U.S. made rail system offered for Saiga 12 for only $99.98. We have a large batch due back from laser marking July 15, but it could be July 20th or near to that date for sure. Go make your deposit, and happy 4th July! No dealers please. Limited two per order. Sales ends July 31

4thsale.jpg

Can your Quad Rail be modified to look like this?

post-3-1247228829_thumb.jpg

I figured i'd post some pictures since i recently received my rail from the fellas over at tac47. These were all taken with my less than stellar cell phone. The fit, finish, and usability of these rails are amazing and you can't beat 100$. Another thing that you can't beat is that tromix charging handle, racking the bolt never felt so good.

post-18659-1247116527.jpeg

post-18659-1247116538.jpeg

post-18659-1247116563.jpeg

post-18659-1247116604.jpeg

I get nothing but compliments on my rail from my saiga pals, who i then direct to this site and show them where to buy one.

Info for the guy looking to buy a utg rail. Utg is crap. Its made in china to airsoft tolerances. I was like you though. You can't deny the price, and hell, it's going on a shotgun... strength, weight, and accuracy isn't "that" important. So lets look at that for a sec. The price is nice, but for a limited time you can get a chaos rail for the same price, that has all the strength, accuracy (my burris holds zero after 200+ rounds and my canted side grip is as solid as a rock), and weighs very little. Not to mention that cameron lives in the US (indiana i believe) and its a good feeling keeping your money on US soil. Another problem with the utg rail is that it doesn't exist. It has been advertised for like a year and you'll notice that the shipping date gets pushed back every month. I contacted the company and they are being held up for some reason or another. Do a search or write leapers.com they'll tell you all about it. I purchased a UTG flashlight as it had the highest lumen rating of any flashlight at the time (225). The flashlight had a total burn time of maybe 20 minutes before it broke. Sure it didn't cost as much as the others, but now it isn't even worth 1$. This is why i got in on the fenix flashlight group buy. As far as extending the rail goes, that is up to cameron. I hope he makes a longer top section as i will be the first to purchase it (mostly for the flattop asthetics than anything else) but i've got to admit my current set up is perfect for me and i can't say enough good things about the rail and it's craftsmanship.

Cameron, it was really good to talk to you on the phone today. I was going to wait on the rail but decided after talking to you to place my order. Good luck with your sale, I can honestly say that in my opinion your rail is definitely worth the money.

Cameron

How but an option on your site where we could only purchase the top section for your extruded rail? I have a tri on order but would like to purchase a quad top.

Thats in the works, so keep your eye on our site, and vitamink your weapons looks great

How about that HK friendly top as a separate option?

Actually that may be in the works, but first we have to supply the customers with their current orders.