$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine today, the thing looks great!

One question, is it possible to purchase just the separate little piece that goes into the receiver?

I had to dremel a lot to get mine in as I am running a magwell, and though it works fine, and no one will ever see that piece, Im kinda anal and know i could get another in there perfect after trimming the screws

I am ordering this thing today no matter what the answer is but, does the top rail for the quad go over the saiga iron sights or do they need to be removed? Thanks for the great deal. I was searching for a UTG and ran across your product, I had no idea that UTG was a Chinese product. Thank god I found your quad.

So how much are the upper sections for each model (Tri, Quad, & HK)? Does production cost the same for each, or is there are large enough difference to change the cost of each upper half? Just asking for those who may be interested in switching out the tops in the future. :rolleyes:

Proud new owner of Chaos tri rail, warthog, and gas tappet. I have a UTG graphite tri rail on one of my Saigas and compared to the Chaos one... no contest. The graphite is lighter, but the edges are soft and the trench depth is shallow. If you want a rail that will grip and hold onto attachments, you need to go metal.

I'm glad I jumped into Cameron's 4th of July sale so quickly. :smoke:

Its Chaos at Chaos, due to our soft economy, and my spirit for the 4th of July, I'm offer people a chance to own the top U.S. made rail system offered for Saiga 12 for only $99.98. We have a large batch due back from laser marking July 15, but it could be July 20th or near to that date for sure. Go make your deposit, and happy 4th July! No dealers please. Limited two per order. Sales ends July 31

4thsale.jpg

Man...that's awesome! I put down my deposit for the tri-rail tonight! Looking forward to hearing from ya soon!

Thanks.

So how much are the upper sections for each model (Tri, Quad, & HK)? Does production cost the same for each, or is there are large enough difference to change the cost of each upper half? Just asking for those who may be interested in switching out the tops in the future. :rolleyes:

Cameron, did this question get missed?

I was waiting for the UTG quadrail to come out just for the price alone but now I might have to change my mind. Are the iron sights still visible under the rail and does anyone have a sight picture? Sorry if this was asked already.

Edited by Vance665

Are there any plans to make a Chaos rail system for the 308? If not, does anyone know of a quality USA made handguard for the 308 that is not plastic? I paid in full for my quad last week and and can hardly wait to install it on one of my s-12's. Thanks for the quality American work you do Cameron. Ill probably order a second one next month.

still havent recieved mine yet :(
I got an email explaining there was some sort of mix up and that I should receive mine mid august

Uh....me too :unsure:

We were trying to fill as many orders in order as we could before leaving on vacation, there was such a inflow of orders and using PayPal for taking and tracking customers orders has always been an issues for us, a lot orders were put under review by PayPal putting a lot of the final payments on hold. I just want everyone to know all order will be filled, bear with us. We are in the process of getting away from PayPal and we're upgrading our ordering system to pro level hardware and software to resolve these issues.

I just paied for a quad rail on your chaos website via paypal. I just read the last post and hopefully I don't get lost in the mix but I did paid it off right away so hopefully that makes things easier. Anyway I can't wait to see this thing.

Edited by Vance665
still havent recieved mine yet :(
I got an email explaining there was some sort of mix up and that I should receive mine mid august

Uh....me too :unsure:

We were trying to fill as many orders in order as we could before leaving on vacation, there was such a inflow of orders and using PayPal for taking and tracking customers orders has always been an issues for us, a lot orders were put under review by PayPal putting a lot of the final payments on hold. I just want everyone to know all order will be filled, bear with us. We are in the process of getting away from PayPal and we're upgrading our ordering system to pro level hardware and software to resolve these issues.

no issue. At that price I'm good with waiting a bit