$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chaos!

One side showing w/ ladder rail cover, other blank. No idea why all my foregrips I've tried on this gun seem to angle down. Not sure if it's normal or if i have a goofy gas block.

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

If all of your foregrips cant down then it is probably because the bottom lug for the screw threads is a bit oversized than normal. (as long as you make certain that is where it is making contact)

No biggie. If it were me I would decide if it was better to squarely file some material off the bottom lug on the gas block (GB) as long as you maintain adequate threads on the GB, or file a bit off the inside of the rail, or a little off both until it fits perfect.

Thanks Chaos!

One side showing w/ ladder rail cover, other blank. No idea why all my foregrips I've tried on this gun seem to angle down. Not sure if it's normal or if i have a goofy gas block.

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

The best way to see what is going on is to check if the rail is parallel to the barrel. They average around .015 per foot. Check it using a 12" scale setting flat on the bottom rail, then measure the gap between the scale and barrel, that will give you an accurate picture of what is going on, like this:

raillineup.jpg

We are extending this sale one more day because of people asking, more like begging me to do so, So get in on it now because tomorrow they go up! At midnight our website will reflect the new prices, the earily August shippment is sold out, next shippment is late August earily Sept. we will also have some new package deals. :)

Thanks Cameron. I actually slid under the wire putting a deposit down on my tri-rail on Friday the 31st. I had been watching the clock on that one. Can't wait for it to get here...what in 2 weeks??? or my porky pine...when is that scheduled??

If you put your deposit in on the 31st yours will be in the early Sept batch, we are running production on the Porkypines, shooting for Sept. on those as well.

I just got billed for the remaining balance.....does that mean my quad has shipped?

Nope

I placed an order around the 6th of July and only did the deposit, the balanced was paid on the 16th or 17th and I was told mine would be in the August 15th shipment.

So I'm guessing yours will ship next month

I don't mean to be an asshole, but come on people. Cameron gave us a sweeeet deal on these rails, leave him alone. He will bill when he will, and ship when he has the product. You will know when they are shipped when the ups man knocks. Cam, thanks for the hookup, I'm paid in full and whenever you ship is fine with me!!!