$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of rail guards do you guys suggest for this quad? Where to buy.

I like Magpuls,not the cheapest but they can be found for around $10 each.

XTpanel.jpg

Can someone provide a link to these rail guards???

PM me,i know a pretty good soarse$

After looking back over this thread, I forgot to thanks Cameron for this great deal.

Thanks Cameron

I'm not trying to start anything with this comment.

But I've been in a few group buys and they almost never go exactly as planned, so this is normal, and with a deal like this one I'm sure Cameron is up to his eye balls with orders to fill & keep track of.

Edited by Coils

Our Blacking processors took even longer than the one week delay, thats life right! We will be shipping some out tomorrow but we are still waiting on a crate back from laser. This batch should cover orders up to July 26, all others will look for theres in Sept.

i ordered mine on the 12 I have not recieved anything confirming a ship should i be worried?

I wouldn't. Mr. Hadley is a good guy. All the positive things said about him cant be bad right? It will come. I guarantee he got swamped with orders because of the sale. patience my friend.

Got a comfermation...mine went out today.

When did you order? I placed mine May 27th and haven't got a confirmation. I'm anxiously awaiting mine.

6/28..I accedently got passed over on the 4th of July special.

4/25 for the first one...

Our blacken process took alittle longer than expected, but we have been shipping rails this week and we will have orders shipped up to July 26th. Orders after that will ship in Sept batch.

Cameron I hate to pester you (I know you've got to be very busy) but I sent a couple PM's asking if you've received my MO yet. I trust you no problem I just want to make sure you got paid and the payment didn't get lost in the mail or something! :horror:

Bullseyeboy-

No thats cool, your good to go!