$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ordered mine 31 July, and haven't heard anything, should I start panicking yet? :D

I was in touch with Cameron over the weekend and asked him about the status of the late July orders. He told me that they should be shipping this week.

Don't panic. :D

:blues: Don't worry about me, I have a pair of Peril Sensitive Sunglasses...

If ordered mine 31 July, and haven't heard anything, should I start panicking yet? :D

I was in touch with Cameron over the weekend and asked him about the status of the late July orders. He told me that they should be shipping this week.

Good to hear that. I ordered July 30th, so looking forward to it. Perfect timing, really. Just ordered a red dot for it, so i'm going to be one happy sucker here in a week or so! Again, thanks a ton for this sale Cameron!

Its Chaos at Chaos, due to our soft economy, and my spirit for the 4th of July, I'm offer people a chance to own the top U.S. made rail system offered for Saiga 12 for only $99.98. We have a large batch due back from laser marking July 15, but it could be July 20th or near to that date for sure. Go make your deposit, and happy 4th July! No dealers please. Limited two per order. Sales ends July 31

4thsale.jpg

I placed my order July 27th and was wondering a time frame? I understand you must be buried this is an awesome deal but am just getting a little anxious I guess. Thanks again for such a good deal.

Man, I hate all you out there that have your rails! I procrastinated...and procrastinated...and procrastinated some more and didn't order mine till mid August (and like a true dumb-ass, waited too long to get the deal). I have resigned myself to the fact that I am a long way out yet. Oh well, my own fault.

I hate you! :P

Edited by 1st Ranger

Cool, thanks!

Man, I hate all you out there that have your rails! I procrastinated...and procrastinated...and procrastinated some more and didn't order mine till mid August (and like a true dumb-ass, waited too long to get the deal). I have resigned myself to the fact that I am a long way out yet. Oh well, my own fault.

I hate you! :P

In the same boat as you man, just checked TAC47s site and its back ordered there also. Guess I'm boned for a bit. :cryss: