$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

Thank you so much, now does anyone know if these rails extend further foward then the factory handgaurd? Then comes the hardeset thing deciding which one i want tri or quad?

I don't believe so, i chopped my SGm down to kindof match the look these have and i do believe they end at the end of the gas block.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H@ly F&ck!ng Sh!t man, are you guys serious?!!!!!

First off let me say that i've never been more impressed with a retailer and a manufacturer in my life. Second let me say that i will be purchasing anything i need in the future through tac 47. You guys didn't have to refund the difference, I didn't complain or even ask you to help me out and you did it anyway. What a class act! Even the story about helping the guy out with a broken part is great as i know that would make me feel good as a consumer if i were in his shoes! After i read this:

"Sir I believe that fastest Land mammal is Obama, with a Cheetah chasing" i laughed so hard i think i pooped a little. Just kidding. If Cameron or Tac47 need anything in Indy I'll do what i can to make it happen.

Keep up the stellar work,

VitaminK

Just placed my order from Chaos' website for the $99.98 amount. Good deal Cameron nice to see a business man as yourself giving us guys a break for a great product. Lets keep our American businesses going.

just to confirm, is it $100 for the tri-rail and $100 for the top rail that mounts to the tri-rail?

surely its not $100 for either the tri-rail or $100 for the full quad set up is it?!

If you look at the pictures, the tri rail has 2 bolt-on side panels that cover the sides of the gas tube but not the top. I figure the cost to manufacture those 2 parts is similar to the cost of making the quad top piece.

EDIT: added pic of a tri rail.

super.JPG

Edited by aresv
I paid full price up front for a tri-rail through Chaos web site.. :rolleyes: No harm in asking.

If you have in paid full price on a per-order before this sale, your fucking screwed, just kidding. But isn't that the way it always goes, you buy a fucking car you like at full price and the very next day its $5000.00 cheaper, shit! All who paid in full and still waiting for they're rail will be refunded the difference.

I pre-ordered a tri-rail, I paid in full, I am still patiently waiting for the product.

Thanks for the great deal.

Edited by TTR

Well, lets answer a few questions, seeing how Mr Cam is a friend of mine, and CGW is a dealer for him.

we'll go backwards -

The difference in product is that the older runs were billet aluminum and cut completely froma block. Cameron has gone to great length to find a US manufacturer to provide him with the SAME metal alloy as he was using, but in extrusion form, to save him a lot of time and money on the manufacturing process. He is NOT using a cheap extrusion, but rather one of the most expensive types of extrusion and alloys. He isnt cheeseballing this thing.

Yes, that price is for EITHER rail setup. 100 bucks your choice, as in his ad above.

The HK quad is exclusive through Tac47, and is not part of this sale. The tril rail does work with HK sights, according to Cameron.

Unsure of the Krebs rear, but I removed my front sight, and can not get a sight picture with the rear factory dovetail. I have both rails, and this isnt an issue with the tri rail setup.

The base of the rail system, is common to both the quad and tri rail. I have a tril rail with a quad rail top for demonstration purposes, and the tri-rail and quad rail specific components are interchangeable.

The rail sits flush to the front end of the gas block.

Its Chaos at Chaos, due to our soft economy, and my spirit for the 4th of July, I'm offer people a chance to own the top U.S. made rail system offered for Saiga 12 for only $99.98. We have a large batch due back from laser marking July 15, but it could be July 20th or near to that date for sure. Go make your deposit, and happy 4th July! No dealers please. Limited two per order. Sales ends July 31

4thsale.jpg

Cameron you are so awesome. Im finally going to be able to get. God bless the USA!!!

...Unsure of the Krebs rear, but I removed my front sight, and can not get a sight picture with the rear factory dovetail. I have both rails, and this isnt an issue with the tri rail setup.

The base of the rail system, is common to both the quad and tri rail. I have a tril rail with a quad rail top for demonstration purposes, and the tri-rail and quad rail specific components are interchangeable...

So you're saying that if you're planning to use a Chaos rail with Krebs sights, you can't really go wrong ordering either the quad or tri-rail, since the quad rail is identical to the tri-rail until you attach the 4th, top rail, correct?

If so I'll just order the quad and leave off the top attachment if it won't work with the Krebs.

So you're saying that if you're planning to use a Chaos rail with Krebs sights, you can't really go wrong ordering either the quad or tri-rail, since the quad rail is identical to the tri-rail until you attach the 4th, top rail, correct?

If so I'll just order the quad and leave off the top attachment if it won't work with the Krebs.

If you look at the pictures, the tri rail includes 2 side pieces that the quad rail does not come with. If you get the quad rail and take the top rail off, you won't have those side pieces.

super.JPG

That's the question I have also. I want to buy one but not sure which one will work best with my set-up.

Awesome deal your running.

Extrusions are just fine. Bicycle seat tubes are often made from aluminum extrusions. If those are strong enough for my fat ass then an aluminum rail is certainly sturdy enough for any abuse you can think up.

Also, extruded shapes require less machining and waste a lot less material. I bet those machined versions started with a good 10 pounds just to hog it out down to a rail that weighs 10-12 ounces. That's a lot of wasted aluminum chips that have to be scooped up and recycled, and plus it's expensive to grind through gigantic pieces of bar stock, both in terms of the materials cost and tool life. Dare I say that going to an extruded rail is...... GREEN? lol. Al Gore would love it.

Going to an extruded rail is THE way to go if you've got a proven design and want to crank up the volume and reduce waste. Hell I wish I had a second S-12 cause I'd buy another rail in a heartbeat.

Not bad for my first post; deposit on 2X tri-rail

It was the promise of the UTG system that peaked my interest in picking up a Saiga-12 recently. Now it's to my benefit that they were delayed in their initial shipment. The quad has the asthetics, but for me the tri rail will be more functional for my sight picture.

Its Chaos at Chaos, due to our soft economy, and my spirit for the 4th of July, I'm offer people a chance to own the top U.S. made rail system offered for Saiga 12 for only $99.98. We have a large batch due back from laser marking July 15, but it could be July 20th or near to that date for sure. Go make your deposit, and happy 4th July! No dealers please. Limited two per order. Sales ends July 31

4thsale.jpg

Cameron you are so awesome. Im finally going to be able to get. God bless the USA!!!

Extrusions are just fine. Bicycle seat tubes are often made from aluminum extrusions. If those are strong enough for my fat ass then an aluminum rail is certainly sturdy enough for any abuse you can think up.

Also, extruded shapes require less machining and waste a lot less material. I bet those machined versions started with a good 10 pounds just to hog it out down to a rail that weighs 10-12 ounces. That's a lot of wasted aluminum chips that have to be scooped up and recycled, and plus it's expensive to grind through gigantic pieces of bar stock, both in terms of the materials cost and tool life. Dare I say that going to an extruded rail is...... GREEN? lol. Al Gore would love it.

Going to an extruded rail is THE way to go if you've got a proven design and want to crank up the volume and reduce waste. Hell I wish I had a second S-12 cause I'd buy another rail in a heartbeat.

Thats right saving the planet one Rail at a time :devil: