$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron, do you think one could notch out the front end of the top piece of the quad-rail so it clears a HK sight on the gas block? If not, I'll go with the tri-rail. Thanks for being such a Patriot!

Cameron, do you think one could notch out the front end of the top piece of the quad-rail so it clears a HK sight on the gas block? If not, I'll go with the tri-rail. Thanks for being such a Patriot!

I'd go with the tri, it would be easier.

Thank you, I ordered the $99.98 Quad Rail. Got a question this a picatinny or a weaver rail? What is the difference between the picatinny and weaver rail if any?

Your welcome, here maybe this will help.

weaverspecs.jpg

Just so you guys know, i got my quad rail from tac47 today (i ordered prior to the sale). For those of you who aren't mechanically inclined or perhaps on the fence about ordering one, allow me to put your anxiety to rest. It is only one screw to remove the original fore end and only one screw to install the tri rail portion then only 4 more screws to attach the top rail. Total install time of maybe 4 minutes. It's beautiful in its simplicity. Mr Hadley is quite the craftsman. The weight is next to nothing, only slightly heavier than the original fore end. I have a burris fast fire II, a green laser, a 270 lumen light, and a canted side mount vertical grip securely attached. I used a laser bore sighter to zero everything and all is well. The look, ergos, and stance of the weapon are completely changed for the better. This rail would be a bargain at 250$ let alone 100.

We are selling at a pretty good rate, we are producing large batches every two weeks, and yes you can use just the bottom as a stand alone.

We are selling at a pretty good rate, we are producing large batches every two weeks, and yes you can use just the bottom as a stand alone.

First off Thanks for bringing great products to the market for us Cameron, just from your post here I can tell you are a great guy!!!

So tell me if i am understanding this correctly. If I buy a quad I will have the choice to run it as a quad or a tri-rail? Just curious due to the fact I am unsure if I will like running the quad setup. If i can easily swap the quad to a tri-rail "setup" then i will only need to buy the quad. if not the I will just buy one of each at the current price and give someone the same helluva deal you are giving us on whichever I decide I don't like.

thanks,

Andrew R. Powers

Its Chaos at Chaos, due to our soft economy, and my spirit for the 4th of July, I'm offer people a chance to own the top U.S. made rail system offered for Saiga 12 for only $99.98. We have a large batch due back from laser marking July 15, but it could be July 20th or near to that date for sure. Go make your deposit, and happy 4th July! No dealers please. Limited two per order. Sales ends July 31

4thsale.jpg

Good for you - should end up taking a big chunk of the "Leapers/UTG" rail business. Their extended rail over the receiver isn't a bad idea, once the dust settles maybe you can make an attachment like that for your quad . . .