What Stock For A Tacticool Saiga 223?

I'm building a tacticool Saiga 223, or at least working on getting the parts together for one, and I can't decide on a stock. The stock will be a folder, but I know for sure I don't want to use an ACE stock. Any other suggestions? I will be using an AK-104b front sight (with the gas block and front sight all in one unit) with a PBS4 fake suppressor on the front end, don't know which handguards and will be using an MSA Magwell Adapter. So basically, I have everything figured out except for a stock.

Any suggestions?

DPH has a nice one that goes on the ACE block. And if you want tacticool check here.

I think that's a bit more tacticool than I am going to go with it. I am really just looking for a nice folding stock to use with it. I can't decide between the Tromix, DPH or just to use a standard Bulgarian side folder. I may just go with the Bulgy as it it's probably the cheapest route. I just figured with it not being a standard AK by using AR mags I may want to really trick it out.

DPH has a nice one that goes on the ACE block. And if you want tacticool check here.

I think that's a bit more tacticool than I am going to go with it. I am really just looking for a nice folding stock to use with it. I can't decide between the Tromix, DPH or just to use a standard Bulgarian side folder. I may just go with the Bulgy as it it's probably the cheapest route. I just figured with it not being a standard AK by using AR mags I may want to really trick it out.

Gowith the bulgy. DPH looks awful and tromix is even worse IMO

What is wrong with the ACE folder I am getting ready to buy one and have not made the purchase yet please enlighten me.

There's nothing wrong with it. I think he doesn't like the way they look.

What is wrong with the ACE folder I am getting ready to buy one and have not made the purchase yet please enlighten me.

There's nothing wrong with it. I think he doesn't like the way they look.

Exactly....Purely cosmetic. The ACE does NOTHING for me. The DPH isn't bad, but I still don't think it fits the idea I'm going with on this build. The Tromix is probably the best of the aftermarket stocks for my plans but I will probably just stick with the Bulgy.

From what I understand, the DPH is pretty heavy. I think it's a milled piece. I don't know what kind of application you'll be using it for, but just something to think about. I dig my ACE stock on my shotgun, I also like the triangle folding stocks, I think they have russian and bulgy triangle folders at copes.

...I will probably just stick with the Bulgy.

I bought a Romanian side-folder from DPH (great guy to do business with!) a couple of years ago, and have been very happy with it. Not the prettiest stock in the world, but absolutely the most solid side-folder I've ever owned (and I've had steel side-folders - not plastic - on everything from Mini-14s, to Winchester pumps, to M1 carbines, to Lee-Enfields). Plus, it's easy to swap back & forth with my K-VAR Warsaw Pact-length synthetic stock: back out two screws, swap stocks, and you're there...