ok hears the problem i have an 8 round surefire mag i am using federal no.4 shot two and three quarter ammo. now i kept the mag full for two days .when the bolt went forward it did not feed the round into the breach,the bottom front shell [crimped end]jammed ,is this a mag problem or ammo problem ?now after ejecting the first round the rest of the ammo fed fine .no pictures available until i can learn the cut and paste thing ,thank you for your thoughts and your time your service is appreciated .p.s. it only dos this when i leave the mag full for a while. :cryss:

Was the mag full and inserted into the gun on a closed bolt?

People say if you leave a mag loaded/inserted on a closed bolt for X amount of time, it can deform the shell. Which would obviously make it hard, or impossible, to chamber.

People say if you leave a mag loaded/inserted on a closed bolt for X amount of time, it can deform the shell. Which would obviously make it hard, or impossible, to chamber.

no it wasnt even in the firearm

Yes, you can't leave mags full like that it will deform the first shell.

I think if you store it with 1 less shell in there it might not deform.

as i need a stress free environment to keep me sane, so i chose to ignore all your post as you piss me off with your uncomplimentary post to the people in this forum .have a good day.

Yes, you can't leave mags full like that it will deform the first shell.

I think if you store it with 1 less shell in there it might not deform.

as i need a stress free environment to keep me sane, so i chose to ignore all your post as you piss me off with your uncomplimentary post to the people in this forum .have a good day.

I think I like this guy :lolol:

Well damn. I'm not sure then :unsure: . It sounded exactly like what happened when people left full mags inserted on a closed bolt.

You might want to ask this in the Saiga-12 section: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=2 , or have a mod move it. You'll probably get an answer pretty quick.

Well damn. I'm not sure then :unsure: . It sounded exactly like what happened when people left full mags inserted on a closed bolt.

You might want to ask this in the Saiga-12 section: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=2 , or have a mod move it. You'll probably get an answer pretty quick.

actually i thought i was in tec section at the time i posted this ,i blame it on tunnel vision ,moderator please move this to the proper spot at your convenience please and thank you. :unsure: