FREE GIVEAWAY!!!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well folks, it's that time!

One week exactly. And the winning number is....... 38!

random.jpg

That's PT92. I'll PM you to let you know. You have one week to respond or we'll have to draw another number.

Congrats!

Eventually these guys are going to check back to see if they won, and they'll see that we all know they didn't bother to read the results or when the drawing was going to taking place. Then we can go :haha:

Actually, I don't like the looks of most of the big brakes, but this one is just right.

I'M IN

Hey folks.

This forum and the members have been great to me, so instead of selling something I have can't keep (due to MI law requiring the AOL to be 30" or it has to be registered as a handgun), I'm wanting to give it away to a member here. It's midnight, July 1st EST as I'm writing this (technically midnight is the 2nd, I guess) , so let's figure one week from now (midnight, July 8th) when I'll use a random number generator to pick a person to get this:

MAATP1.JPG

Click on picture to see more info.

It's a MAA short thread protector with claws. Retails for $34.99.

It was given to me by a forum member last month, but because of MI's stupid law, I need to get something a tad longer. So, I'm passing this along to someone else. It's been used for a couple weeks, but it's in great shape. Probably 50 rounds fired with it. If it

HOW THIS WILL WORK:

In a similar fashion to how this has been done before, please post "I'm in." in the top line of your responses. If you forget and put it in the second or third line, I'm not going to disqualify you, but it would make it easier for me to keep track of things this way. This is only available to members here. One entry per member please. Your post number will be your "number" that I'll use to identify you.

As I mentioned, at midnight a week from now, I'll take however many posts there are and go to www.Random.Org and have the site pick a number within that range to determine the winner. I will pay to ship it via priority mail anywhere in the U.S.A. If you live somewhere outside the U.S.A. I'd ask that you pay for shipping.

Winner will be PMed by me. If they do not respond within a week, a new number will be chosen.

So have fun and good luck!

REMEMBER, PLEASE PUT "I'M IN" ON YOUR POST OR IT WON'T COUNT.

Corbin

*EDIT* This giveaway is open to all members. I was originally going to make it just open to contributors because anyone can open 4 or 5 different member accounts and enter each one separately. It's a little harder to do that with a contributor account. I'm not going to change the rules a day in however. I just hope honor and decency will prevail here. Please understand that I'm not suggesting anyone is doing that. It was just a concern I originally had and I'd like to ask folks to PLEASE remain honest and let the chips fall where they may. Thanks.

Read_the_wall :haha:

PT 92 has gotten back with me and will be receiving the thread protector in the mail shortly. Thanks to all who participated.

I'm in..............

:haha:

Corbin is the man! Thanks for the giveway (not too many times in life that happens).

-Cheers