My grandson has teardrop shaped pupils. Have any of you ever seen or heard of this? He's got an eye doctor appointment today so I should know more sometime soon but I was just curious if any of y'all have seen this before.

It sounds like a scleral rupture it usualy happens if there is trama in the eye like if its been hit or something a friend of mine accidently hit him self in his sleep and had to get emergency surgery.

Edited by bigcec1

He was born this way. And there was no trauma to Vanessa while pregnant. He has an Optometrist appointment at 1:45 so I guess I'll get the verdict soon. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I new a girl like this, I thought it was contacts till I put my foot in my mouth. Then she said she was born that way.

Come to find out her vision was perfect, never had probs, and at this time she was in her early 20s.

Thanks. It's good to hear something positive. I was concerned because he wasn't looking at me when I held him until the last day. His eyes locked with mine. And I thank you all for the prayers. You guys have no idea how much they are appreciated.