Will there be a push to ban Saiga 12's. Your opinion?

Will Saiga 12 be banned in next 5 years  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Yes, and current weapons will be turned in.
    • Yes, current weapons grandfathered in.
    • No, but the hi cap mags will
    • No, but certain features will, such as folding stocks or pistol grips
    • Who cares, I'm keeping mine.
    • Who cares, i lost mine while hunting snipe.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, if we don't mention gun control, there will be none???

Thanks for the personal insults, it adds to your internet tough guy persona and your creditability....you must be lovely on picnics.

Only a freakin DUMBASS, would think sticking there head in sand will make a threat go away.

There will be no ban unless you asshats keep demanding one.
Edited by VWBeamer

The Internet is a very public place, and when you :deadhorse: over and over, you are just adding more crap for anti asshole to Google.

AND: VWBeamer YOU ARE AN ASSHAT! Go ahead send me more PM's and threaten me with violence. FUCK YOU. You are a proven asshat! Proved it yourself . Sorry I ruined your little thread. Go eat shit.

The Internet is a very public place, and when you :deadhorse: over and over, you are just adding more crap for anti asshole to Google.

AND: VWBeamer YOU ARE AN ASSHAT! Go ahead send me more PM's and threaten me with violence. FUCK YOU. You are a proven asshat! Proved it yourself . Sorry I ruined your little thread. Go eat shit.

A+ post, would read again, please continue. :rolleyes:

LMAO, I'm sure you winning personality wins over the anti gun crowd every time!!

And for the record, you can not not fuck me, but you do have an admirer in the post between yours and mind, maybe you two can get together and work out your sexual frustrations.

A+ post, would read again, please continue. :rolleyes:

Yes, keep this thread bumped to the top, and reply some more.

There will be no ban unless you asshats keep demanding one.

Yeah, I don't see much logic, or meaningfull information or insight in this statement, either.

there's not much meaningful info or logic in this whole thread. :stan:

I get a chuckle every time this subject surfaces just from the frustration. Ask yourself instead, what am I doing to keep the Saiga from being banned??!! People are purchasing firearms in record numbers since the last election (we all know why) including members of this forum, but how many purchase guns and join the NRA? Have you even attempted to recruit friends and family for membership in the NRA? You don't believe in the NRA or other pro-2nd amendment organizations? Fair enough, do you know your elected officials, have their contact information and did you even vote for them? You are either sheep or voting, pro-2nd Amendment gun-owners. The opposition would have you believe that you will have no choice.......if you do nothing and just wait for a to ban happen, then the opposition will be correct!

What's your point?

Are you saying that people who don't join the NRA support gun bans?

Are you saying that the people who voted for this administration are automatically against the 2nd amendment?

I'm not sure...

Would it be fair to say that the people who voted for Bush support unwarranted attacks on other countries?

Would it also be fair to assume that all Bush supporters are for our rights to privacy being stripped away by his Patriot Act?

I guess no one was worried about our diving economy, soaring gas prices, record unemployment and the debt of war when they voted in the previous election. I mean Bush did a good job of screwing up Texas, has ties to big oil and his right hand man was hooked up with Halliburton. Why shouldn't we think that Obama is going to make it his number one priority to reinstate the AWB. He doesn't have anything else relevant to worry about.

Edited by Bridis
What's your point?

Are we just waiting for the next gun ban or are we actively opposing it?

Are you saying that people who don't join the NRA support gun bans?

Absolutely! A group can defend itself better than a lone individual

Are you saying that the people who voted for this administration are automatically against the 2nd amendment?

If not directly, then indirectly! Current record gun sales pretty much point that out.

I'm not sure...

Would it be fair to say that the people who voted for Bush support unwarranted attacks on other countries?

The subject was a gun ban. Mrs. Clinton recently attempted to "engage in meaningful dialog" the "moderate islamic extremists" and the extremists are probably still laughing. We can safely assume lawsuits won't work effectively on the Taliban.

Would it also be fair to assume that all Bush supporters are for our rights to privacy being stripped away by his Patriot Act?

All Patriot Act regulations are totally reversible by law and Congress

I guess no one was worried about our diving economy, soaring gas prices, record unemployment and the debt of war when they voted in the previous election. I mean Bush did a good job of screwing up Texas, has ties to big oil and his right hand man was hooked up with Halliburton. Why shouldn't we think that Obama is going to make it his number one priority to reinstate the AWB. He doesn't have anything else relevant to worry about.

If like the Democrats, you need a scapegoat, then demonize George W. Bush. If you vote and inform your elected officials of your preferences on a regular basis, then welcome to responsible citizenship.

All Patriot Act regulations are totally reversible by law and Congress

Yeah but how often in history has an expansion of the Federal Government been reversed? i mean ever since FDR and WWII, the Fed and grown more and more with no signs of any type of reversal.

The way i see it, Holder (the man behind the AWB being reinstated) isnt getting much support right now. even some Democrats see political suicide if they support the AWB. In our economic state, the Firearms industry is one of very few industries that are seeing a huge increase and i'd be down right stupid to kill what little economic growth we have.

a few weeks ago 23 State attorneys general wrote attorney general Eric Holder a letter suggesting against reinstating the AWB, instead saying that we should enforce current laws. I mean 23 state freaking attorneys... i think we are starting to win.

Check it out here: http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=4971

Ok, I wasnt gonna reply to this thread due to its uselessness & the fact that it needs to die. But since its at the top of the page (again), I will post here (more to increase my post count than anything).

WE, the people of this forum, hereby proclaim that we are ALL gun owners, and thus, have a common foe in the fight to keep our arms ( and not the ones you flail around when drowning).

When the antis' or the gub'ment try to push to take your guns, there is only one option that men who do not stop at only words have.......... PUSH BACK.

MOLON LABE boys, MALON LABE. Got the words tattood on my arm so that when Im shooting at those who would attempt to take my guns, it is easy to read.

Here's my choice. If there is an assault weapon ban and they try and take all our weapons. I will simply hang it on a rack in the middle of my room and dare the ATF to come take it from me, and yes I dare the US Government to try and take my Saiga 12. I will not be denied my right to bare arms and if they don't like it then they will have to kill me.

Here's my choice. If there is an assault weapon ban and they try and take all our weapons. I will simply hang it on a rack in the middle of my room and dare the ATF to come take it from me, and yes I dare the US Government to try and take my Saiga 12. I will not be denied my right to bare arms and if they don't like it then they will have to kill me.

THAT right THERE is the mentality every upstanding member of the gun owning society should have.

To stop at only words, spirited speech, and rhetoric will do nothing to ensure your rights.

Oh, and write your representatives!

MOLON LABE............. Beeotch!

Edited by mikw1972
Ok, I wasnt gonna reply to this thread due to its uselessness & the fact that it needs to die. But since its at the top of the page (again), I will post here (more to increase my post count than anything).

WE, the people of this forum, hereby proclaim that we are ALL gun owners, and thus, have a common foe in the fight to keep our arms ( and not the ones you flail around when drowning).

When the antis' or the gub'ment try to push to take your guns, there is only one option that men who do not stop at only words have.......... PUSH BACK.

MOLON LABE boys, MALON LABE. Got the words tattood on my arm so that when Im shooting at those who would attempt to take my guns, it is easy to read.

Amen brother! My sentiments exactly!

:super:

Can you fucks stop bumping a r tarded thread,

yes i be guilty but its already at the top,

Go call your representatives, rather than arguing on a board with no political power

Bump

since this behavior qualifies as trolling, can this dead horse be locked?

AMEN! your wish is my command...

AND... let me mention one other thing... If the MODERATORS receive forwarded PMs of members threatening violence against other members... they will be shut down pronto!!!

:smoke: