Ill take the saiga cd and I have a lightly used bsa red dot I think 30mm have to check and a dvd mabie ;)

Ok its a RD30 bsa it works but it needs a batt. I uhh swore i turned it off.

Wife informed me that the sight arrived today, and that the secret package was the 2003 movie 'Poolhall Junkies', http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poolhall_Junkies.

Being as I've never seen it, it will be viewed Friday nite when I get home from my travels.

Dragonwolf,

my wife dropped your C-Products .556 30rnd magazine/secret gift in the mail today.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a HI-POINT firearms sticker if anyone wants that.

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.   Props for gener

Bump

Posted Images

Don't fret bigcec1, your stuff is comin man! I know it will be worth the wait.

WJ thanks bro! I got the package yesterday afternoon. :super:

The silicone coated gun sock sure is comfy lookin! Hmmmmm to keep or pass....only the chile knows...lol...and he ain't sayin... :ph34r: .

Ok guys,

I got lost. What is still up for grabs?? I am currently looking for something decent to send and a secret surprise. Oh, I got it, I have two slightly used EPT pregnacy tests for the secret surprise..J/K :lolol:

Now that I have the sight coming I have a new Saw pistol grip.

You need you got it, as long as you have something to pay forward.

This is a cool thread.... :super:

The Saw PG is up for grabs and Uhh I think we all know already what the answer is on the test,s so what would the suprise realy be ?

Ill take the saiga cd and I have a lightly used bsa red dot I think 30mm have to check and a dvd mabie ;)

I have a beat to shit one that i put between rails and guns. It does hold zero. It takes Energizer #"357" batteries.

Ill be starting a post soon, myself, like this.

Wth Guns dont have feep People what they need socks for

? :secret_smile:

Actually, I'm pretty sure nothing has "feep".

:haha:

I keeeed, I keeeed.

(Come on man, the P isn't even near the T on a keyboard!!! ^_^ )

How about "feets." I hear this non-word quite a bit here in North Carolina.

But, I digress and move my thread off topic.

Moving back on topic, keep those packages moving. I am curious to learn what secrete items are kept and what items pass on to other members.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

I keeeed, I keeeed.

LOL this is true but uhh my fingers are blind and I put all the blame on the Jager or how ever you spell it as we can see that is not my strong point :)

Lakedweller has a SAW PG up for grabs...

Wow, nobody getting ready to do a conversion, nobody wants/needs a SAW PG?

The way I see it, your 'Pay it Forward' item doesn't have to be firearm related, and no rule saying you have to include a secret item.

I agree. Just keep it moving along. If you want to include the extra item, that is up to you. Or, the extra item can be a total gag gift - throw a dish towel or can of tuna in with the good item and we will see where it ends up. But, if you want to put in something nice as the optional, extra item, have at it.

WJ

I have a beat to shit one that i put between rails and guns. It does hold zero. It takes Energizer #"357" batteries.

Ill be starting a post soon, myself, like this.

Ben don't start a new thread please. There are already several similar ones going. The whole idea is to keep the same thread going and let everyone keep adding something to it.

Ahh screw it, I don't need the PG but eventually I will buy a S12 and convert it so I will take it and offer up my stock x39 furnature and 10 rd mag. This thread is cool, keep it going.

PM me with your address and I will sent it right out....

I keeeed, I keeeed.

LOL this is true but uhh my fingers are blind and I put all the blame on the Jager or how ever you spell it as we can see that is not my strong point :)

LOL, just messin' witcha.

I'll jump in on this, as soon as I get something worth "forwarding".

Great idea for this thread to be started.

i would love to jump in on this but the only thing i can come up with is a box of 20 gauge ammo... but seeing how everyone is giving better stuff.... not sure if it would be "Worthy"

Edited by Gopher
i would love to jump in on this but the only thing i can come up with is a box of 20 gag ammo... but seeing how everyone is giving better stuff.... not sure if it would be "Worthy"
Do you mean a box of 20g (gauge) ammo, or a 20 round box of gag ammo, i.e. confetti or some such?

Some would appreciate the hell out of some ammo.

I think stock x39 furni and a 10 rd mag

Ahh screw it, I don't need the PG but eventually I will buy a S12 and convert it so I will take it and offer up my stock x39 furnature and 10 rd mag. This thread is cool, keep it going.