• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a HI-POINT firearms sticker if anyone wants that.

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.   Props for gener

Bump

Posted Images

ill take the mags and I have a utg drop leg holster and utg 3 point sling here is the pic of the holster sorry at&t is being a whore so took a while to send it off my phone to my email and I stuck my 4" xd45 in there fits good as you can see in the pic

post-17989-1249756730_thumb.jpg

post-17989-1249757675_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigcec1
ill take the mags and I have a utg drop leg holster and a copy of this saiga cd
Can you give me a link/pic to those items? I may be interested, especially if the holster fits a XD9 well.

EDIT: Also, what colors are the sling/holster?

Edited by ChileRelleno
ill take the mags and I have a utg drop leg holster and a copy of this saiga cd here is the pic of the holster sorry at&t is being a whore so took a while to send it off my phone to my email and I stuck my 4" xd45 in there fits good as you can see in the pic
So the sling is a 3 point sling?
ill take the mags and I have a utg drop leg holster and a copy of this saiga cd here is the pic of the holster sorry at&t is being a whore so took a while to send it off my phone to my email and I stuck my 4" xd45 in there fits good as you can see in the pic

gotcha...mags will be out 1st of the week along with the secret gift

Received the C-Product mag and some cool targets

Lakedwelder should receive his sight today or tomorow

Never received.... Oh well

WHo was suposta be sending you something and what was it ? have you contacted the person ?

Got my ar15 mags intoday and uhh verynice and used very well it seems LOL j/k got home early and blasted em duracoated them and got some new magpul floorplates for them and anti tilt followers but I also got a nice suprise of a tapco ak galil style handguard rail set I might use them on my new ak build when ever I get my friggin barrel back from the chromer hehe but up for grabs still are the holster/and three point sling. still wana know what lake dweller did not get :/ I hate to see some one get cut out of the loop

Got my ar15 mags intoday and uhh verynice and used very well it seems LOL j/k got home early and blasted em duracoated them and got some new magpul floorplates for them and anti tilt followers but I also got a nice suprise of a tapco ak galil style handguard rail set I might use them on my new ak build when ever I get my friggin barrel back from the chromer hehe but up for grabs still are the holster/and three point sling. still wana know what lake dweller did not get :/ I hate to see some one get cut out of the loop

bigcec1 Read post 20 of this thread......

• 6 months later...

Bump leg holster and sling with mystrey gift is still up for grabs

Hey ill take that and Ill find somthing to offer up tonight after work, Im sure I have somthing laying around. I might dig a little harder for that 10 round mag I have.

Anyways if you still have it Id be more than happy to put it to alot of use.

Will update with a pay it forward.

Ah got it, ill pay this forward with a CAA single point sling. I really dont want this sling because I dont like the bungee style and why not pay it forward! here is a link to it, but ill edit and post a real pic of mine later. This is in like new condition, never used other than trying it on. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/caa-single-point-sling.aspx?a=506972

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 1

I'd be interested in the sling. My Draco needs one.

I've got a forend for a Saiga 12 with a contoured rail and vert grip installed. It has a long screw going the full length of the grip for extra strength.

forearm.jpg

Whoever wants it, please post here and PM me to get me your address. Thanks

Corbin

Edited by Corbin

Got the sling, holster and mystery gift last night. Thanks bigcec1. The mystery gift was awesome! lol 027.gif Not what I expected but I love that movie just never grabbed it myself. Poped it in and watched it last night. Ill have to think of somthing creative like that next time to spice up the Pay-It-forward thread.

+1 bigcec1

• Like 1

Yeah I have a problem with going buy movies and saying hey that's a good one I don't think I have it and buying it to later find out yes I do have it so I come up with doubles but I have a whole lot of dvds and blue rays to try and remember if I have it at the time hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm sure there may have been one of these here before, but I couldn't find it.

EDIT: Here's the old thread: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/41949-not-another-pay-it-forward-post/page__hl__forward

Due to some recent generosity of a few members, I've decided I'd like to pay it back and help others. For those who aren't familiar with a Pay it Forward thread, it's a thread where people offer up extra parts/pieces lying around that they are willing to give away to someone else to help them out. In return, the person who claims an item has to offer up something they have to help out someone else. It helps out people who are really on a budget. It can be anything.

Rules:

- If you post something, you pay the shipping, unless the person who claims the item offers to pay for shipping.

- If you claim something, offer up another item for someone else, to keep the thread going.

- To claim, post in the thread, then PM the person who posted the item.

- Do not offer up items for sale/trade, free to a good home only.

- Do not claim items to be resold.

- Pictures of items are encouraged.

- Please do not take advantage of this thread.

I'll start this off.

KCI Glock 19 mag, made in Korea. I loaded it up and used it twice, then disassembled and cleaned.

Photo1568.jpg

Edited by jmzzl
  • Like 1

Jmzzl had asked for a RDS in the Status Updates section.

I've a used BSA RD30 that I received in another 'Pay It Forward'.

It now moves on to Jmzzl for his use.

Jmzzl, it should be in the mail tomorrow.

I'll take that, Squishy.

My offer is a UTG 30mm Quick Detach scope mount, never used. I think this is a great idea. I have taken part in these threads in other forums and it's about time we did it here.

DSCN1931.jpg

Taken by Bulldog_Shotgun

Edited by Yeoldetool