I have taken part in these threads in other forms and it's about time we did it here.

But we have... http://forum.saiga-1...ge__hl__forward

I picked up Jmzzl's RDS in that one.

Five pages worth before it died, and the surprise additions were pretty cool.

I think we should have the threads merged & stickied.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a HI-POINT firearms sticker if anyone wants that.

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.   Props for gener

Bump

Posted Images

I have taken part in these threads in other forms and it's about time we did it here.

But we have... http://forum.saiga-1...ge__hl__forward

I picked up Jmzzl's RDS in that one.

Five pages worth before it died, and the surprise additions were pretty cool.

I think we should have the threads merged & stickied.

Very well then....

My offer is a UTG 30mm Quick Detach scope mount, never used. I think this is a great idea. I have taken part in these threads in other forms and it's about time we did it here.

i'll take it.

My offer is a Blackhawk 1.25" sling. NIB

and i'll also throw in a secret gift. like the previous thread had.

post-31782-0-49387900-1350845427_thumb.jpg

I'll take the sling.

Next person, take your choice of any two of the below.

1) Regal R15SC Gun Lock (color Red), new in bag, never used.

mhUXUH8959w4lG_as_6Y2Vg.jpg

2) Two Uncle Mike's, Quick Detachable 1" sling swivels.

Just the detachable 1" QDs, no hardware, attach to current sling posts.

415txj3Q8eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

3) Standard AR15 pistol grip, with spacer, no screw.

a2-pistol-grip93-3162.jpg

4) Your choice of AR15 trigger guard, standard flat, with both roll pins (S&W).

Edited by ChileRelleno

LOL Chile your secret gift was gonna be a gun lock, but since your trying to give one away, i'll look around for something else.

That is funny, cause I've more of those.

I think perhaps that making this a Stickied thread, I may well have slowed the traffic in here dry.png

We'll have to wait and see.

LOL Chile your secret gift was gonna be a gun lock, but since your trying to give one away, i'll look around for something else.

That is funny, cause I've more of those.

I think perhaps that making this a Stickied thread, I may well have slowed the traffic in here dry.png

We'll have to wait and see.

Well, I had never noticed it until today. Only because it was stickied.

Next person, take your choice of any two of the below.

1) Regal R15SC Gun Lock (color Red), new in bag, never used.

mhUXUH8959w4lG_as_6Y2Vg.jpg

2) Two Uncle Mike's, Quick Detachable 1" sling swivels.

Just the detachable 1" QDs, no hardware, attach to current sling posts.

415txj3Q8eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

3) Standard AR15 pistol grip, with spacer, no screw.

a2-pistol-grip93-3162.jpg

4) AR15 trigger guard, standard flat, with both roll pins (S&W).

Still up for grabs! Edited by ChileRelleno

I've been meaining to do a pay it forward following a few projects and generosity for a while.

Here's what I am offering for a start no big dollar item, but a hassle to track down now as most hardware stores quit stocking them. A five cent item now costs a minimum purchase of $20+ because they only sell in bulk now.

1/4" x 1/8" dia blind rivets (aircraft type, mushroom head) You can install them by drilling (use cobalt) 1/8" hole in both pieces, finding a good anvil, and about 4 good whacks of a ball peen. It is pretty satisfying to do, and they look good. If you want to keep that round head, you can dremel a dish into a punch, which will also enable you to reach inside the receiver. They can be heated to temper afterwards, and to soften during, but this is not necessary.

I'll give away a few at a time to people who want to rivet your trigger guard, extend your mag release, rivet on a tab like this:

post-17871-0-47560900-1350967031_thumb.jpg

I'll make tabs for the safeties like in the picture of the first 5 or so people that PM me. They will have to send me their safety, and I may ask for covering of shipping, but probably not. Coating not included, but I may hit it with a few coats of duplicolor engine paint if requested and I have some left.

I have a few hundred, and as long as I have a few left for my own needs, I will give them way a few at a time to people doing projects right now. Just tell me what you want them for, and how many you need for the project and I will drop a few in an envelope until supplies run low. I'm thinking five for a trigger guard plus a couple extra for mistakes or so.

Also offering a complete tapco AK rivet set still in the package, a bulgarian AK74 upper handguard and local conversion/ gas/friction help if you are near spokane, WA.

For all, this is to people who have a need for a project in the immediate future, not just people who would like free stuff. I'd share more, but most of what I have, I use.

Edited by GunFun

i have a recoil pad made by someone, it doesnt fit ak stocks, which is why i bought it. will post measruements eventually...\

also i have 2 vw beetle oil filters. factory parts. the last gen 2003 ish to 2011 ish?

I'll take the recoil pad!

I'll pay it forward with a 5 rd single stack AK style magazine. It's black and made of a hard composite/polymer (not steel). I assume that it fits the saigas but I don't have one to try it in.

OK!!! DIBS on the 5 rd magazine... It will be perfect to hunt with in NY as all centerfire rifles can not be afield with a magazine capacity in excess of 5 rounds!!!

I wonder what the secret stash will be?!?!?!

hmm..... WHAT TO PAY IT FORWARD WITH.... let me go look.... and I will edit and add when I figure it out...

:smoke:

Okay...

I am going to pay it forward with a PAIR of... ( TWO OF THEM ) Tom Anderson design Seahawk knives.

seahawk.JPG

The handles on the ones you will get are more of a grey swirl plastic looking stuff... not the micarta look on the ones in the pic... ( I was too lazy to TAKE a pic, so I found one on the web... )

Both are new in the boxes still...

and what will come as a BONUS??? Hmm.... I got a lot of JUNK to clean out... so you get a haul...

Want it? Keep it... dont??? send it on... give it to the neighbor kids... whatever you wanna do!!! LOL :up: It is YOUR stuff when you receive it!!!! :lol:

:smoke:

Only 5 pages?!?! We have one on SKS Forums that's run over 400 pages. Of course, we didn't just limit it to just gun stuff, either.

4) Your choice of AR15 trigger guards, standard flat, with both roll pins (S&W)... Or... Enhanced Territorial Gunsmiths, only one roll pin(over sized for shooting with gloves on).

triggerguard.jpg

Chili, I'll take the oversized/enhanced AR trigger guard. Been looking for one, but local joints are SOL on parts.

I'll poke through my parts/shit box and post something in a bit.

Edited by Lone Eagle

Okay...

I am going to pay it forward with a PAIR of... ( TWO OF THEM ) Tom Anderson design Seahawk knives.

post-721-0-19044800-1351030119_thumb.jpg

The handles on the ones you will get are more of a grey swirl plastic looking stuff... not the micarta look on the ones in the pic... ( I was too lazy to TAKE a pic, so I found one on the web... )

Both are new in the boxes still...

and what will come as a BONUS??? Hmm.... I got a lot of JUNK to clean out... so you get a haul...

Want it? Keep it... dont??? send it on... give it to the neighbor kids... whatever you wanna do!!! LOL 032.gif It is YOUR stuff when you receive it!!!! laugh.png

000.gif

I'll take the knives Indy, I could really use a new one and 2 is even better. I can pay it forward with a 20 round box of Core-lokt .35 Remington rounds. Since I got rid of the gun in trade for my new S-12, my trade can be your gain! Perfect for deer hunting season big_smile.gif

Pic of the box:

post-38885-0-06379300-1351032847_thumb.jpg

Edited by VR6Shooter

4) Your choice of AR15 trigger guards, standard flat, with both roll pins (S&W)... Or... Enhanced Territorial Gunsmiths, only one roll pin(over sized for shooting with gloves on).

triggerguard.jpg

Chili, I'll take the oversized/enhanced AR trigger guard. Been looking for one, but local joints are SOL on parts.

Its yours. I'll get it in the mail when I get back off the road... Oh yeah, FYI it is made of polymer, I don't know if that changes your mind.

OK, went through the bin. No pics.

1. 2 Accu-wedges for an AR rifle. Came with my PSA upper, and never used them.

2. Pierce add-on finger grove grip(model PG1911-1) for 1911 pistols. This is the one that goes under your stock grips and adds finger groves. Came with my Daly 1911A1, but pulled it off. Like new.

3. Brand new set of Fel-pro cork valve cover gaskets for a Chevy 305 engine. Bought them for my '83 Caprice, but never installed them, then sold the POS before the trans puked. haha.gif

ETA: Poly's fine, Chili. Just need one I can shoot with gloves. Snow's flying here now, so shooting in T-shirt/shorts is over.

Edited by Lone Eagle

Lone Eagle, its packaged and should be in tomorrow's mail.

Keep those fingers warm... Shorts, t-shirt and flip flops is the wardrobe of the day down here naaaa.gif

Edited by ChileRelleno