• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a HI-POINT firearms sticker if anyone wants that.

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.   Props for gener

Bump

Posted Images

Pyzik, I'll take the bulgy sling. I'll see what I have in my parts box to put up too.

I apologize, I have a bulgy grip, not sling. The sling is black nylon, I don't know the brand.

What caliber is the bullet guide for? Is it for a flat or round trunnion?

BG is one of Dinzags early, round trunion .223.

I'll take the Bulgy grip if you don't want it dayofruin.

I backed out of the grip as I'm looking for a bakelight not another black one.

Pyzik, I'll take the bulgy sling. I'll see what I have in my parts box to put up too.

I apologize, I have a bulgy grip, not sling. The sling is black nylon, I don't know the brand.

What caliber is the bullet guide for? Is it for a flat or round trunnion?

BG is one of Dinzags early, round trunion .223.

I'll take the Bulgy grip if you don't want it dayofruin.

I backed out of the grip as I'm looking for a bakelight not another black one.

I think I have one for you....the orangeish brown ugly ones?

Like this: post-24335-0-47562400-1323117064_thumb.jpg

Gave you one in my thread already but if you need another I think I can hook you up

Edited by AZG
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

These trigger locks are great to put on your guns if you have children in the house. Two are keyed, two are combination. You can change the combination to whatever you desire.

I lost all my guns in a boating accident, so here you guys go.

Unless all your guns got lost in a boating accident as well.

007.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have up for the taking, a RAM Saiga 12 trigger guard, that has been cut for use with a traditional pistol grip nut. It's the older style RAM with a flush mount stud as the forward mount, for a cleaner appearance. It is the angled corner version. I don't need it anymore since i riveted an AK Builder guard on my S12.

To use this you will have to cut a square hole in your receiver to accept an AK pistol grip nut, it's easy to do with a drill and hand files.

post-20217-0-08194300-1357805293_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 2
Looking through my extra stuff. Should have something to add shortly.

I am guessing you will be giving away an AR or two with a few beta mags that you have no use for?

How did you know, GF? You must be psychic or something. LOL

I DO have a used twister puck and a mag coupler for regular AR-15 mags. It's made by Choate. Still looking for other stuff.

minimagholder.jpg

Edited by Corbin

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.

Props for generosity though.

• Like 2
Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.

Props for generosity though.

I never had an issue with it, but I didn't see any benefit either, except 922.

jmzzlbot, the coupler is yours.

Edited by Corbin
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just want to tell GunFun thank you, again for doing the safety tab for my S12. I know it's been awhile but I appreciate the hell out of it. It works great. I still haven't taken any fresh pictures with it installed though.

Welcome. I am still surprised no-one else has taken me up on it. One other guy inquired. I've had lots of people message me asking where they could buy one or how to do it, and I've mentioned this several times, but you are the only taker. It feels good to be improving a NY gun. Sorta like sending food to Somalia.

4 to go if you want me to mod your safety. PM for details. No promise of rapid turnaround.

Btw, If someone is sending me a safety to mod, I'd like their old trigger guard to make into an extended mag release. It isn't worth sending on it's own, but if they are sending a safety anyway.

p.s. I want to reiterate my thanks for the generosity and patience of Tapeworm3. he sent me some cool stuff to test and pass on a long time ago, and I messed up the testing and still have the stuff. He has been very cool about the whole thing.

I'll add an item to PIF:

1 9mm box worth of 1 oz lee foster slugs, and Federal 12SO wads to someone who had not reloaded slugs and wants to give it a try. caveat emptor.

Edited by GunFun
Welcome. I am still surprised no-one else has taken me up on it. One other guy inquired. I've had lots of people message me asking where they could buy one or how to do it, and I've mentioned this several times, but you are the only taker. It feels good to be improving a NY gun. Sorta like sending food to Somalia.

4 to go if you want me to mod your safety. PM for details. No promise of rapid turnaround.

Btw, If someone is sending me a safety to mod, I'd like their old trigger guard to make into an extended mag release. It isn't worth sending on it's own, but if they are sending a safety anyway.

p.s. I want to reiterate my thanks for the generosity and patience of Tapeworm3. he sent me some cool stuff to test and pass on a long time ago, and I messed up the testing and still have the stuff. He has been very cool about the whole thing.

I'll add an item to PIF:

1 9mm box worth of 1 oz lee foster slugs, and Federal 12SO wads to someone who had not reloaded slugs and wants to give it a try. caveat emptor.

I will gladly send you my old trigger guard. .... And I'll try loading up some slugs if the swap works for you. I dodn't think I still have your address, so shoot me a PM and I'll get the trigger guard in the mail tomorrow.