Alright first one to reply I want it, will get a tapco 30 rd AK mag new in wrapper sent to them for free(only in legal states)

i could alwase use a mag    im finding some goodies to give out

PM me your shipping info and it will be on the way brother.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a HI-POINT firearms sticker if anyone wants that.

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.   Props for gener

Bump

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I have up for the taking, a RAM Saiga 12 trigger guard, that has been cut for use with a traditional pistol grip nut. It's the older style RAM with a flush mount stud as the forward mount, for a cleaner appearance. It is the angled corner version. I don't need it anymore since i riveted an AK Builder guard on my S12.

To use this you will have to cut a square hole in your receiver to accept an AK pistol grip nut, it's easy to do with a drill and hand files.

attachicon.gifDSC01914.JPG

I still have this for the taking.

I have up for the taking, a RAM Saiga 12 trigger guard, that has been cut for use with a traditional pistol grip nut. It's the older style RAM with a flush mount stud as the forward mount, for a cleaner appearance. It is the angled corner version. I don't need it anymore since i riveted an AK Builder guard on my S12.

To use this you will have to cut a square hole in your receiver to accept an AK pistol grip nut, it's easy to do with a drill and hand files.

I could use this, I will find somethings tonight to add when I am home

Let me know.

Up for grabs:

UTG Saiga 12 tri rail, Tapco Saw grip with nut, and rail cover set in textured sand finish. The tri-rail fit my S-12 without modification or issue with reliability. The finish has held up well and is in pristine condition. 1st I'll take it and PM'd address gets the set USPS on my dime.

post-37530-0-36466900-1387161989_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

AR-15 Front Sight for railed gas block FREE to first "I want it" and PM with address to send it to.   Gone to Risky's house

post-23857-0-87465000-1391284006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 2

Up for grabs:

UTG Saiga 12 tri rail, Tapco Saw grip with nut, and rail cover set in textured sand finish. The tri-rail fit my S-12 without modification or issue with reliability. The finish has held up well and is in pristine condition. 1st I'll take it and PM'd address gets the set USPS on my dime.

i tihink im down for this if noone else has called it...

i have some 5 rd mags (2-3) will ship on my dime. factory russian

Up for grabs:

i tihink im down for this if noone else has called it...

i have some 5 rd mags (2-3) will ship on my dime. factory russian

PM sent. Coming your way Saltydecimator.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So how's that trigger guard working out for you?

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Cleaning out misc parts boxes. Will post a few more things later. Trying to keep the ol pay it forward running.

I have a set of factory XD sights i dont have the XD anymore.

They came from a compact XD 40. I think they will fit most models of XD

Edited by Chevyman097

I have up for the taking, a RAM Saiga 12 trigger guard, that has been cut for use with a traditional pistol grip nut. It's the older style RAM with a flush mount stud as the forward mount, for a cleaner appearance. It is the angled corner version. I don't need it anymore since i riveted an AK Builder guard on my S12.

So how's that trigger guard working out for you?
excellent very robust, just saw this and realized I bitched out in offering something, I've got a light mount available, slant brake and maybe something else I'll offer up in the morning Edited by beefcakeb0