I have a brand new, in the factory package, Hoppe's bore snake for a 20 gauge shotgun.

I will give this away, and pay shipping, to the first person who claims it and posts an item they will give away free and ship to the next person to claim their pledged item, also shipped at the pledging person's expense. I know this has been done several times, but let's have some fun with it and see how long we can make this positive thread go.

If you claim the bore snake, after you post your pledged item, send me a pm with your name and address and I will ship the bore snake to you via UPS ground on Monday or Tuesday.

To make this more interesting and more fun, let's add a "dirty Santa gift" component. So, in addition to your pledged item, which should have some value to someone, include a second, unnamed and undisclosed item in the package. Then the person who gets your package will obviously want to keep the pledged item but can then either forward the "secret" item or keep it and replace it with their own "secrete" item which they will ship with the disclosed pledged item.

Let's keep the "secret" item clean and family friendly and preferably gun related. Once you get your package, then add to the thread by telling us what you received as the secrete item. But, don't tell us if you kept it or passed it forward. We will find that out from the person who receives it.

Happy 4th of July.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a HI-POINT firearms sticker if anyone wants that.

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.   Props for gener

Bump

Posted Images

There ya go! This should turn into a very good thread! I recommend a sticky!

WJ thanks for starting this up, and I'll follow suit here with a copy of the Saiga Conversion CD that's jam packed with good info on Saigas, AKs in general, and SKS too. There are lots of pictures and movies on there too.

And I'll put a (...........shhhhhhh.....lol) in there too!

Happy 4th to all!

Shannon

Ill take the saiga cd and I have a lightly used bsa red dot I think 30mm have to check and a dvd mabie ;)

Ok its a RD30 bsa it works but it needs a batt. I uhh swore i turned it off.

post-17989-1246916387_thumb.png

Edited by bigcec1

Cobra:

Your bore snake and secret surprise are with the big brown truck people. Your secret item is brand new, I had a couple of extra ones in the garage so if you like it, keep it. If not, ship it to bigcec1 or someone else.

WJ

You are right.

Could we have a Moderator change the title please.

How about:

World's most awesome "pay it forward" thread.

Or: Ginormous "Pay it forward" thread ---------- Something more eye catching.

Thanks,

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
Ill take the saiga cd and I have a lightly used bsa red dot I think 30mm have to check and a dvd mabie ;)

I'll take the BSA RD30.

And I'll pay it forward with 'at least' one C-Products AR15 30rnd magazine... And we'll see what ends up in there for a Secret.

I'll take the BSA RD30.

And I'll pay it forward with 'at least' one C-Products AR15 30rnd magazine... And we'll see what ends up in there for a Secret.

Ill take the c-products mag

And Ill pay it forward with a slightly used AR carry handle mount 4 power fixed colt type scope

I'll take the BSA RD30.

And Ill pay it forward with a slightly used AR carry handle mount 4 power fixed colt type scope

ok Im good at reading but pictures are good to :smoke:

Question what is with the bump is that to keep the thread curent ?

Yeah, a lot of people use the "View New Posts" link, up near "My Albums" and "My Controls", bumping the thread keeps it new, so more people see it.

I'll take the BSA RD30.

If this is still available I'll take it.

I will pay it forward with a new Saw pistol grip.

I'll take the BSA RD30.

Which one, the mag or sight?

Right now I consider the mag as claimed, if he fails to PM within say 24hrs, then I'll probably offer it again.

I'll take the BSA RD30.

Right now I consider the mag as claimed, if he fails to PM within say 24hrs, then I'll probably offer it again.

Actually either If you don't complete the deal for the mag I'll take it. If the deal goes thru I'll them take the sight.

I'll take the BSA RD30.

Actually either If you don't complete the deal for the mag I'll take it. If the deal goes thru I'll them take the sight.

The sight is yours

PM me with your adress

Cobra should get the first item today or tomorrow.

Don't forget when you send out your "pay it forward" item to include a "secrete" item. That should be the really fun part of this thread - hearing what "extra" item gets passed along or kept and replaced with something else.

WJ

Oh, P.S., Congrats once again to GeorgiaPD!

Bump still looking for that good stand out title wish more people would keep this up its getting and giving with a white elephant gift idea attatched might have to scrounge up more pay it forward items

I wish there was a way for the person who starts the thread to be able to change the Caption/title. I would change this one if I could.

I hope Cobra got his box today. If not, it really, really, should be there tomorrow.

WJ

Now that I have the sight coming I have a new Saw pistol grip.

You need you got it, as long as you have something to pay forward.

This is a cool thread.... :super:

Bump ..... Still have it .....

Bump ..... Still have it ..... Looks like this thread is dying, too bad

I agree, it needs a title change. However, if people post their "dirty santa/white elephant" gift, each time a new item is received and sent, it should come back to live. Just don't forget to post an update telling us what you received.

Plus, the three of us are doing a pretty good job of keeping it on "life support" until the UPS person starts delivering some goodies.

WJ

Now that I have the sight coming I have a new Saw pistol grip.

You need you got it, as long as you have something to pay forward.

This is a cool thread.... :super:

Bump ..... Still have it .....

Bump ..... Still have it ..... Looks like this thread is dying, too bad

Last bump