• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a HI-POINT firearms sticker if anyone wants that.

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.   Props for gener

Bump

Posted Images

Whoot just got my saiga cd from cobra would have been here sooner but I think cobra was in the mood to convert something and the compooter was the closest thing and it got scared and died j/k. But he sent me a bottle of hot "sauce"as the suprise. but it pours out like lava paste hehe haven't got to try any yet but ohh I will A+ hehe

Make sure ya shake it up good before each use. Also want to keep it in the fridge. ;)

Spare Yugo SKS Stock?

Scoutjoe needs one of them....

Put something up to "Pay it Foward" and it is yours

I'll root through my stuff tomorrow and find something to pitch in

Spare Saiga-12 Handguard and I need to throw something else in once I find it ( dang stuff jumping boxes on me again :rolleyes: )

stock hand guard? the one that comes with it?

pic? i cant find my little wrench tool..

Stock handguard, as for the wrench thingy you mean the choke tube wrench? I only have one of those since 2 of my S-12s were 22" full choke guns

Bigsal,

Just got the mag in yesterday. Wow, that was some fast shipping and thanks again.....

Cool, use it in good health bro. I am still waiting on my SKS mag, but Im sure it will be here any day....

SO AS TO THE CURRENT STATUS OF THIS THREAD: We have

1: NORTY's Gas piston, slant brake and retainer

2: Scoutoes original saiga handguard

Someones gotta want these, it would be a shame for the thread to die.

Bigsal,

Just got the mag in yesterday. Wow, that was some fast shipping and thanks again.....

Cool, use it in good health bro. I am still waiting on my SKS mag, but Im sure it will be here any day....

1: NORTY's Gas piston, slant brake and retainer (Its gone to Superhawk138)

Bigsal,

1: NORTY's Gas piston, slant brake and retainer (Its gone to Superhawk138)

Ahh, so all we have going in pay it forward is a handguard. Hope this doesn't kill the thread! Someone's gotta want it....

Thanks GeorgiaPD, I received the ProMag today & my secret item was a Tapco Galil Style HG Rail Set.

Plus Bump for scoutjoe's S-12 Stock HG.

Edited by Norty

Windtalkers is a good flick Norty.

Still awaiting PM to ship the SKS stock to scoutjoe if he wants it.

Bigsal my wife forgot to inform me she left your package in the van and forgot about it. I took matter in my own hands and sent it out today. I'm very sorry for the delay.

Edited by Superhawk138
Windtalkers is a good flick Norty.

Still awaiting PM to ship the SKS stock to scoutjoe if he wants it.

Bigsal my wife forgot to inform me she left your package in the van and forgot about it. I took matter in my own hands and sent it out today. I'm very sorry for the delay.

UNACCEPTABLE!

Naw just kidding bro, just see that it gets here in the next week or so, we are moving to Idaho on the 26th. :smoke:

Bigsal you should receive your mag and a couple secret items as well soon.

Got the tapco SKS mag and ultra secret items (baddass! thanks again!)

Above and beyond what I expected. The threads dead though. :sadam:

The secrete item is what really makes this thread fun. So far we have done a decent job of keeping the thread alive. Please keep it going while I'm hanging with Mickey and Minnie and sweating my butt off in the Florida heat and humidity for the next week. :)

BUMP

I received my package from thehopping1 yesterday and I received 3 secret items.

1st item was a pack of hole plugs ( I needed some for my .223 for awhile but my lowes only had the white ones)

2nd item was a package of foam earplugs.

3rd item was a yellow and purple beaded Bud Light "thingy lol"

Items still up are grabs are.

Scoutjoe = Factory Saiga 12 handguard

Superhawk138 = Yugo SKS stock

If he doesn't hurry up and claim that Yugo SKS stock I'm gonna claim it myself!

Then I'm gonna go find him and beat his ass with it cause I already got one extra! lol

:haha2:

Now listen here :haha: I was off at Cub Scout Day Camp enlisting new shooters 8 at a time on BB guns, 179 kids came to camp. I've been barking range orders for the past 3 days and my Internet went out Monday night so I haven't been around to harass anybody...

Since I can't find what else I was looking for a Factory 5 round mag is going with the handguard

btw

Bump

If he doesn't hurry up and claim that Yugo SKS stock I'm gonna claim it myself!

Then I'm gonna go find him and beat his ass with it cause I already got one extra! lol

:haha2:

Now listen here :haha: I was off at Cub Scout Day Camp enlisting new shooters 8 at a time on BB guns, 179 kids came to camp. I've been barking range orders for the past 3 days and my Internet went out Monday night so I haven't been around to harass anybody...

Since I can't find what else I was looking for a Factory 5 round mag is going with the handguard

btw

Bump

I will take the S-12 Factory 5 round mag & Handguard.

I will pay it forward with 3 used AR-15 30rd Mags

Edited by Norty
Payed my saw pistol grip forward and did not receive mine.... I guess the systm still has some quirks.....

:rolleyes::cryss:

Did you even attempt to contact the individual who was supposed to send you something...before coming here and posting this?

As I recall, there was some confusion about just what you were indeed claiming....