• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a HI-POINT firearms sticker if anyone wants that.

Giving away a twister puck is sort of like sharing syphilis. Most people would think it was an act of kindness at the time they are given it, but later they will come to regret it.   Props for gener

Bump

Posted Images

If the stock furniture and 10 round mag is still up for grabs I'll pay it forward with a decent yugo sks stock and 20 round Tapco sks mag.

They are yours, PM me your info and I will ship it out ASAP. I belive I have all the hardware too. I'll check and see when I get home.

Gopher, make a new "listing" or topic.......Im glad to see this all happening
No, no, no... This meant to be a chain thread, somebody claims something and pays it forward with something else.

This is supposed to take away some of the clutter.

Don't step on the brakes, take it outta gear and just let it roll... Georgia Overdrive!

Yes, and this thread can, but does not have to, include a "surprise," much like cracker jacks. Put a little something extra in the box. Then, the recipient keeps it or passes it along. If he keeps it, then we should be told what it was.

Have some fun with it. Throw in a mechanical pencil, a shop rag, a bag of nuts and bolts, anything. Or, maybe put in a nice item as a real surprise.

But I agree, lets keep this thread going, we don't need another one.

WJ

If the stock furniture and 10 round mag is still up for grabs I'll pay it forward with a decent yugo sks stock and 20 round Tapco sks mag.

They are yours, PM me your info and I will ship it out ASAP. I belive I have all the hardware too. I'll check and see when I get home.

PM Sent

Bigsal,

I'll take the PMAG and pay it forward with a very slightly used 10 round S12 mag from Pro-Mag. The mag is in great condition and only used a few times.

GeorgiaPD

Cool PM me with your shipping info. Im still waiting on the guy with the sks mag and stock to contact me, but when he does Ill send you out your mag!

OK, if the SKS stock and mag are still around Ill take them and pay them forward with a brand new Magpul Black Windowed Pmag. PM me if the SKS stuff is still around! Cool idea for a thread BTW! :smoke:

Nevermind too late

Edited by Norty
Bigsal,

I'll take the PMAG and pay it forward with a very slightly used 10 round S12 mag from Pro-Mag. The mag is in great condition and only used a few times.

GeorgiaPD

Okay then I will take the Pro Mag & pay it forward with Tapco AK Gas Piston, Slant Brake, & Lower HG Retainer.

Edited by Norty
Hey who pay shipping on these things, I just got PMs from both folks, so I wanna be consistent! Thanks in advance.

-Big Sal

I think that you pay the shipping on the item that you ship.

I thought about going through Shannon's goodies so I could play too but somehow I don't think he would appreciate it that much! Great thread. Great idea. Way to go WJ!

Im shure he wont mind Right :smoke: It does not have to be gun stuff. And dont forget if you want to put a secret item you can. More fun that way if you do but you dont have to

Here are the next items up for grabs.

Tapco AK Gas Piston (New)

Tapco AK Slant Brake (New)

Lower HG Retainer

I'll take those. My SKS stock is still up for grabs and a SKS factory 10 rounder and grenade launcher

I Think bigsal already accepted the stock and 10rder or am I confused ? Post #71

Edited by bigcec1
Here are the next items up for grabs.

Tapco AK Gas Piston (New)

Tapco AK Slant Brake (New)

Lower HG Retainer

I'll take those. My SKS stock is still up for grabs and a SKS factory 10 rounder and grenade launcher

I Think bigsal already accepted the stock and 10rder or am I confused ? Post #71

Sorry his PM stated he doesn't want the stock.

I thought about going through Shannon's goodies so I could play too but somehow I don't think he would appreciate it that much! Great thread. Great idea. Way to go WJ!

Im shure he wont mind Right :smoke: It does not have to be gun stuff. And dont forget if you want to put a secret item you can. More fun that way if you do but you dont have to

I don't really have much. Not much room here so I've pretty much gotten rid of everything I don't need or care for. But I'll take a look around. :rolleyes:

Whoot just got my saiga cd from cobra would have been here sooner but I think cobra was in the mood to convert something and the compooter was the closest thing and it got scared and died j/k. But he sent me a bottle of hot "sauce"as the suprise. but it pours out like lava paste hehe haven't got to try any yet but ohh I will A+ hehe