Well it has finally come to this. Even though RAAC is very liberal about letting me provide warranty service , and reliability service on the Saiga firearms, some things just aren't covered. I do polish bolts and carrier bodies as required to function properly. I do drill gas port holes to provide proper function. I'll fix canted sights and gas blocks. Replace triggers , hammers, disconnects....ect. But we have to draw the line at some of these requests.

So here is a short list to start.

1. My gun works fine with factory mags, but it will not run...( Promag/Surefire/AA drums/Microsoft works..........ect) Not-covered. RAAC Warranty, is just for RAAC factory components

2. My gun works fine with factory ammo, but jams on my buddies pet reloads that work fine in his old Mini 14. Not Covered. If it works fine on factory ammo, it is within spec.

3. I did my own conversion and now, Safety/BHO/hammer......ect. Not Covered. We are not as bad as when you break the seal on the back of your computer, but when you start a conversion, anything you change is your baby.

4. I never fired my gun, but I read on the forum. Not Covered. Go fire the weapon, with some good loads , then call if needed.

5. I just bought my gun and a box of ammo and it won't cycle Winchester Universal. Not Covered. If you found the Saiga Forum, read some of it. The S-12 does not like the Universal load. Some will fire it, but most just don't like the load. Go shoot some hunting loads (1 1/4 oz) at least, then call.

I'll add more later, my blood pressure is up just doing these couple........... :smoke:

VK,

I'm getting FTF issues with mine whenever I load 20 guage in my S12. Is this covered?? Also, there is this problem with the mini shells..Any thoughts...LOL :lolol: Just messing with you and keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

And another non-warranty issue...................

"My S-12 ran 200 rounds then just quit ejecting.........."

Get it in, test fire, sure won't eject.........

Call customer....."Do you have a 308 Saiga too ?"

"Yes"

"Could you take a look at the top cover and tell me if you can see the recoil spring with the bolt closed."

Yepp......................switching your top covers is not covered under warranty..........

And another non-warranty issue...................

"My S-12 ran 200 rounds then just quit ejecting.........."

Get it in, test fire, sure won't eject.........

Call customer....."Do you have a 308 Saiga too ?"

"Yes"

"Could you take a look at the top cover and tell me if you can see the recoil spring with the bolt closed."

Yepp......................switching your top covers is not covered under warranty..........

:eek: ROFL!!!! :lol: I hope you are kidding with this one... :unsure: