So, about two months ago I ordered some conversion parts for my Saiga 7.62. They came, and the quality was excelent, the conversion went off without a hitch.

But...

Today I check my mailbox, and behold! A padded envelope from Dinzag full of parts...

Now I see this and I'm thinking, WTF I didn't order any parts lately.

Sure enough, I check the invoice, and these parts belong to someone else.

So what should I do? These parts are not mine, and I do not plan on keeping them. I don't know if Dinzag realized that they never sent these parts to the person that ordered them or not, and if that is the case I can send them back to Dinzag, or send them off to the right full owner.

The total invoice was $265.58, which isn't exactly chump change, I know that if I ordered the parts I would be pissed that I never got them, so I'm sure that the guy that is missing the parts probably raised some hell about it, unless he's still waiting for them.

I can take this to PM if desired, the bottom line is that there are just too many guys named "John Brown" and the mixup obviously happened there.

I hope the mag shipment at least has the right address, as it looks to be the bulk of the order.

• Like 1

I've already contacted both the proper owner, and Dinzag.

The parts are on there way to the rightful owner.

The best part about having the name "John Brown" is that the Terminator will have a real tough time finding me, he'll have to go through around 4 pages or so.

And I live in a small city!

• Like 1

JB,

Your a STANDUP GUY for making things right. Much respect out to you. I know that I would be very happy if they were my parts and someone like you took the time to find the rightful owner.

JB,

Your a STANDUP GUY for making things right. Much respect out to you. I know that I would be very happy if they were my parts and someone like you took the time to find the rightful owner.

+1 This will come back to you in aces.... Hard to keep parts intended for someone else, could happen to you.... :up: :up:

Anyone could make the same mistake when you are shipping as much as Danzig does... All is well in the kingdom of Gundom....

Edited by Lakedweller
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...