Just wait until they are wearing Obama's Brownshirts, armed with fully automatic weapons, riding around in armored hummers and have Presidential Authority to do whatever they wish.

It's coming... Better believe it :ph34r: and be prepared.

Just wait until they are wearing Obama's Brownshirts, armed with fully automatic weapons, riding around in armored hummers and have Presidential Authority to do whatever they wish.

Not until they make Hybrid Hummers. Until then they're driving armored Priuses. (Prii?)

Hahaha, shut up whitey. The news can call you a redneck cracker, you have no respect. You are white, fuck you.
The kids were shouting, "This is Our World!... This is a Black World!"

You damned sure are not going to be hearing that quoted by the Liberal Media.

Hahaha, shut up whitey. The news can call you a redneck cracker, you have no respect. You are white, fuck you.
The kids were shouting, "This is Our World!... This is a Black World!"

You damned sure are not going to be hearing that quoted by the Liberal Media.

Shit...you won't hear that from ANY media...they're ALL afraid to report something like that. Fuck you rodney king :evil:

It's all OK,it was just WHITEY getting an ass whooping. Everybody knows that whitey deserves it. I get "flipped off" every day going into town, cut off in traffic and have even had a couple "gangstas" raise their weapon at me in traffic. I do not have and will not have a problem with shooting thru any of the windows in my truck to protect myself, because the city PoPo don't give a shit down here. I stopped a PoPo one day and told him what happened, I was told that I probally did something to make him mad. How'd this fuck know what happened?????????????? OH YEH, I'M WHITE that's how.

It's all OK,it was just WHITEY getting an ass whooping. Everybody knows that whitey deserves it. I get "flipped off" every day going into town, cut off in traffic and have even had a couple "gangstas" raise their weapon at me in traffic. I do not have and will not have a problem with shooting thru any of the windows in my truck to protect myself, because the city PoPo don't give a shit down here. I stopped a PoPo one day and told him what happened, I was told that I probally did something to make him mad. How'd this fuck know what happened?????????????? OH YEH, I'M WHITE that's how.

Shut up whitey. You're a redneck and it's okay for anyone to say that they hope you die. Nobody cares.

But don't say anything about black people. Don't even say "black people" in public, you racist!

Shit, if he had been a CCW and defended his family he would be charged with a hate crime. Poor pussy teenagers were not armed and big bad whitey had a gun. They were just kidding around.

If that happened at my house they would have found abunch of them laying in the front lawn and street.

Fuckers!!!!!!!!!1 :devil:

Shit, if he had been a CCW and defended his family he would be charged with a hate crime. Poor pussy teenagers were not armed and big bad whitey had a gun. They were just kidding around.

If that happened at my house they would have found abunch of them laying in the front lawn and street.

Fuckers!!!!!!!!!1 :devil:

:

think your right about about that. I can hear the head lines now"A construction worker opens fire on a group of teens."

Reminds me of the Jena Six Six black kids beat up one white kid and every one say's it is not a hate crime or even a crime, just a school yard fight.... :anger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SrIEM8X0qA

The end result

http://friendsofjustice.wordpress.com/2009...ena-6-are-free/ :evil:

I hope Al Sharpton has a million man march to free me from prison if I ever get in trouble.

We just had that happen here outside of Detoilet a year ago.

A group of black kids threw a brick through a cars windshield of some whites that had left a fair and when the husband got out they beat the shit out of him and his buddy that went to help too.

The guy is still fucked up a year later and will be for life from the head trauma.

Of course that wasnt a hate crime either,since the kids were black and the adults were white....

They caught the bunch and they ended up mostly just a slap on the wrist.

The issue with hate crime laws is that in addition to the assault, battery, homicide or whatever charges are levied, you get an additional charge that puts you away for a longer time.

If you are white and kill a white guy because your wife is cheating on you with him, the outcome is the same as killing a black guy that your wife is cheating on you with . Either way, the guy is dead because you murdered him! Yet you will get 5-10 more years for the latter.

. . . I'm honestly surprised we haven't started seeing these types of things happening sooner . . . :unsure:

The reason you didn't see it sooner is because of all of the CCW and Castle Doctrine and "No obligation to retreat" laws that have gone into effect.

This kind of behavior is seen in all races and it comes from social indoctrination.These young black kids didn't start out that way, they were inculcated with bullshit through media, school and by their parents at home. If any of you had ever heard some of the ethnocentric Black Liberation Theology that gets taught to these kids in schools that cater to underprivileged black kids then you would see where they are taught to objectify and dehumanize whites as an excuse for economic and social misfortune.

Go into a Mexican neighborhood after some anti-immigration law impacts them and you'll get the same treatment, go into a trailer park full of unemployed white rednecks and see what happens when a young black man comes walking through to visit a friend and they might not make it out alive after dark.

Truthfully as long as a mythology of blame and hatred are promoted within the upbringing or any group this will continue and the only way to deal with it in the mean time is....

BEAT, STOMP, SHOOT, RUN OVER AND CRUSH anyone who tries this sort of mob violence on any other person different from themselves.

I have hopped out of my car with a mini baseball bat and cracked black dudes for picking on a white kid and I have pulled a pistol on skinheads hassling a old Filipino man.You can't let this shit slide. You can't just stick up for people that are like you. If we as a people are going to stop this then we have to stop all of it and not with a visit from some cops but make it hurt, make them bleed, make the skanks wanna hide under a rock because they don't know when some old fat dude is gonna slip up behind them with their son's T-Ball bat and crack them in the spine when they start hassling innocent people of another group or color.

I don't know about you guys but shit like this is why I own guns in the first place and when the "Zombies" of any color take their BS to the next level(armed) I will be ready to full on HEAT on their asses.

Edited by SOPMOD

This can't possibly be a hate crime.... this is all in reverse. Didn't you read the article? The VICTIMS were white, and the ATTACKERS were black! We all know that only the white male can possibly commit a hate crime, and those evil whites deserved it anyway for being the oppressors they are!

(sadly my sarcasm isn't far from the truth)

Obama did say during the campaign that he wants a 250,000 man security force with a budget like the Pentagon's. He wants his own private gestapo from federalized ACORN Islamic thugs who will do anything they want against Christian whites and Jews.

Hate crimes are unconstitutional and only used one way when the crime is against blacks, Mexicans or queers. There's no need for these laws because all crimes are hate related.

I hope Al Sharpton has a million man march to free me from prison if I ever get in trouble.

Well,........Die.

It's actually "Bye" :zorro:

Anyway, up in Milwaukee, there was an incident involving a gang of black kids who beat the tar out of a white kid. When questioned by the police on their motive for the assault, one of the black thugs replied: "Because he was a goofy-looking white boy."

Hate Crime charges filed? Nah.

Edited by Photoguy
. . . I'm honestly surprised we haven't started seeing these types of things happening sooner . . . :unsure:

The reason you didn't see it sooner is because of all of the CCW and Castle Doctrine and "No obligation to retreat" laws that have gone into effect.

This kind of behavior is seen in all races and it comes from social indoctrination.These young black kids didn't start out that way, they were inculcated with bullshit through media, school and by their parents at home. If any of you had ever heard some of the ethnocentric Black Liberation Theology that gets taught to these kids in schools that cater to underprivileged black kids then you would see where they are taught to objectify and dehumanize whites as an excuse for economic and social misfortune.

Go into a Mexican neighborhood after some anti-immigration law impacts them and you'll get the same treatment, go into a trailer park full of unemployed white rednecks and see what happens when a young black man comes walking through to visit a friend and they might not make it out alive after dark.

Truthfully as long as a mythology of blame and hatred are promoted within the upbringing or any group this will continue and the only way to deal with it in the mean time is....

BEAT, STOMP, SHOOT, RUN OVER AND CRUSH anyone who tries this sort of mob violence on any other person different from themselves.

I have hopped out of my car with a mini baseball bat and cracked black dudes for picking on a white kid and I have pulled a pistol on skinheads hassling a old Filipino man.You can't let this shit slide. You can't just stick up for people that are like you. If we as a people are going to stop this then we have to stop all of it and not with a visit from some cops but make it hurt, make them bleed, make the skanks wanna hide under a rock because they don't know when some old fat dude is gonna slip up behind them with their son's T-Ball bat and crack them in the spine when they start hassling innocent people of another group or color.

I don't know about you guys but shit like this is why I own guns in the first place and when the "Zombies" of any color take their BS to the next level(armed) I will be ready to full on HEAT on their asses.

Sounds about right to me... I will defend anyone of my American bros or sisters in harms way! cant just pick and choose... (tin foil hat time) sometimes i feel like this happens to divide and conquer... I saw someone say in another thread, they should just take the guns away from blacks and hispanics (joking or not)... yeah they'll probly do that, then they'll go for the asians, irish, polish, italians, jews, christians and bla blah blah (just examples)... it'll never end until NO ONE has guns... Im half asleep and probly a lil more paranoid then usual, so i might not be making any sense...

Start caching ammo and weapons now folks, The day is coming in this country when certain "minorities" will approach you on the street and take by force from you anything they wish, and if you resist you will be inciting racist violence and be considered fair game for arrest or retaliation.

Isn't it interesting when gangs of black savages run amuck looting, burning, or killing it's always "a sad commentary on the inequality of American society", but if ten or twelve dumbass KKK members hold a march they are "inciting racial hatred."

True TV has a show called "most shocking" or something like that. Last night they ran an episode about riots. They showed an event that happened in Cleveland when some Neo-Nazis held a rally in which they had all the permits for, and the Police had agreed to provide security for.

Suddenly as if it was a free cheese giveway at the food stamp office, hundreds of blacks arrived throwing rocks and bottles, assualting the cops, and destroying everything in their path. Cop cars were overturned, ambulances had their windshields smashed, and the cops literally had to run for their lives.

When about 30 minutes later the riot police finally moved in they attacked them and when thwarted decided to burn down a convenience store (after looting it first of course), a local bar, and torched a half dozen cars. The narrator's commentary was that the mob had been incited to this violence by the Neo Nazis staging their rally in the first place, that this was the intent of the Neo Nazis from the start, and that while the hatred of the mob was understandable, as was their actions, it was simply misdirected and unfortunate that the cops got caught in the middle and that the black mob in actuality had vented their anger on their OWN neighborhood!

UNREAL! My how the propaganda can spin it....

Edited by Jpanzer

I think this has been happening a LOT more than we are hearing about. They are keeping it under wraps so we are not too alarmed and prepared. Boy, that sounded paranoid. :ph34r:

Remember those two Black Panthers outside the polling place in Philly, I think it was? The Justice Dept. had an airtight case with the videos and witnessses. What happened? Our gun-grabbing AG made them drop the case. Can you guess why? Because they are being drafted as Generals in Obama's Brown Shirt Brigade :devil: ....OK, I made that part up. :rolleyes: Scary part is, it's probably not too far from what is going to become reality if somebody doesn't put a stop to it.

I am going to seriously make an attempt to make it to DC for the marchh on 9/12. It will be difficult for uss because we all have jobs. All they haave to do is offer some bums a few packs of cigarettes and voila, instant rent a mob. You guys should consider it also. Sorrry, no hijack intended. I will probably start a thread on this in the near future.

I do my best to stay in "Condition Yellow". It is becoming more necessary every day.

I think id be getting a gun real quick.

http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html

Anyone heard "Beer for my horses" the song by Toby Keith and

Willie Nelson.

Reading about the attempted murder of this family

brings certain lyrics from Beer for my horses

as the only solution to murderers.

Quote:

Grandpappy told my pappy, back in my day, son

A man had to answer for the wicked that he done

Take all the rope in texas

Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys