new here

hi, this is my first time posting here, and i own a saiga 308-1. i bought it almost two months ago with a 30 day warranty, and a week after the warranty ended, the forend of my stock broke off. does anyone know where to get a replacement stock. i would prefer a synthetic stalk if possible.

sorry about the low quality of the pictures

post-6-1071626741.jpg

I have an extra synthetic buttstock sitting around--cover shipping and it's yours. Email me if your interested, but I'm no help on the forend.

adam3773@yahoo.com

BTW, I know one of the companies that does conversions will sell you the take offs, but I don't remember who--Kreb's maybe?

Ok, here we go, I found a thread I saw earlier with a guy selling a Saiga stock set. Here is the link!

I have an extra synthetic buttstock sitting around--cover shipping and it's yours. Email me if your interested, but I'm no help on the forend.

adam3773@yahoo.com

BTW, I know one of the companies that does conversions will sell you the take offs, but I don't remember who--Kreb's maybe?

Ok, here we go, I found a thread I saw earlier with a guy selling a Saiga stock set. Here is the link!

thanks, but i found synthetic stockk sets on krebs, and im ordering one of those.

i was wondering about custom stocks though, where could i get one?

Hey Chips! Welcome! Go to the beginning part of the Forum and look for my entry; same thing happened to me. The replacement they sent wasn't made for the .308 but by then I was so exasperated from the runaround I was getting I whipped out the handy Dremel and made it work. Like I said earlier, I should've saved my $$ and gotten the M-1A....

bossman, sorry it took me so long to get back to you, i will be keeping the handguard. as you can see, the damage isn't all that bad, and i think it can be fixed. im going to the gunshow this weekend, and im gunna see about a new butt stock for it(hopefully with pistolgrip), and if i get one, i will need the handguard