Brian FYI,

I have been using your bullet guides for years and love the product. But...I have noticed with the last couple of BG kits that the taps are very fragile and easily break - one even shattered into several pieces and fell through the bottom of the drilled hole. I am an experienced machinist and am fully capable of correctly using a tap, so I don't believe the problem was my fault. I was able to fix the problem in both instances and complete the jobs with my own taps.

Just thought it prudent to inform you that there may be an issue with your current batch of taps.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for providing us with great products.

Brian FYI,

I have been using your bullet guides for years and love the product. But...I have noticed with the last couple of BG kits that the taps are very fragile and easily break - one even shattered into several pieces and fell through the bottom of the drilled hole. I am an experienced machinist and am fully capable of correctly using a tap, so I don't believe the problem was my fault. I was able to fix the problem in both instances and complete the jobs with my own taps.

Just thought it prudent to inform you that there may be an issue with your current batch of taps.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for providing us with great products.

he probably just buys that size in bulk... can't imagine he makes his own taps. if you're doing that many you may want to either save them so you have extras or look into a good set. Know what you're saying though, I shattered 1 of the 2 he sent me, I need to just invest in a good tap and die set.