Chaos extended Quad Rail!

We have been working on this for a while, its rock solid, and the price will be right. Stay tuned

The rail extends 4.7" back from the front of the receiver. These won't be available for a few months.

longrail.jpg

longrail1.jpg

longrail2.jpg

longrail3.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely be looking to swap out my current Chaos upper rail for this one! Perfect for bringing a red dot a little closer. Looks great!

I assume this rail will clear the rear sight, correct?

Edited by 22_Shooter
I'll definitely be looking to swap out my current Chaos upper rail for this one! Perfect for bringing a red dot a little closer. Looks great!

I assume this rail will clear the rear sight, correct?

The first ones will be standard but yes, there will be an HK friendly version. Again anything HK related will go through Tac 47.

The Chaos top rail is low profile, meaning it hugs the gas block within about 0.060" so the rear sight must be removed, now I know most people are thinking, no not the rear sight, that things a bitch to remove, true, unless you do it the right way, which I will have instruction for easy removal, takes less than 5 minutes.

Cameron,

The new rail looks great, but I have already found a problem with it. You did your rendering using an UNCONVERTED SAIGA. Slacker... :haha:

We will do a full conversion in 3D at some point.

About time! Can I ask why did you only extended it 4.7" Why not stretch it another 2" or so. Most ppl have H&K sight on the back but, that is all the way at the end usually.

Never the less, good looking idea.

Too long, wouldn't be stable at that length. Could make one the length of the whole weapon I guess! :lolol: Anyway aren't you the one that was waving the Chinese crap rail flag, :evil: your ass was swatted once, want to go for twice? ;)

I think it looks perfect, flawless form and function. Put me down for one! I'll buy it the second it's available. I appreciate you keeping your rail system modular...different strokes for different folks. If you keep coming up with options, i'm gonna be broke. :dollar:

Very cool.

Is there any chance you could add front and rear irons to the first and last bar?

Most of us who come from a professional background REALLY like to keep irons on our weapons, and even if it meant adding more money to the price I would rather do that than have to order someone else's flip-sights (not to mention that I'm having trouble with dialing in elevation on flips).

It would be especially snazzy if they rose up off the rail just high enough that you could reference them below the tube of a COMPM (or equiv) on medium mounts. :smoke:

About time! Can I ask why did you only extended it 4.7" Why not stretch it another 2" or so. Most ppl have H&K sight on the back but, that is all the way at the end usually.

Never the less, good looking idea.

Too long, wouldn't be stable at that length. Could make one the length of the whole weapon I guess! :lolol: Anyway aren't you the one that was waving the Chinese crap rail flag, :evil: your ass was swatted once, want to go for twice? ;)

*I am not alowed to talk on this forum*

Edited by Deussne

You do a great job at what you do ( ; I am in the group that would like to see a full length dust cover rail so you could use common, easy to find AR irons and or an optic. Would it be cost prohibitive (as a lot of people love a design but refuse to vote with their check book) to hinge the rear rail to the quad and have a dyi dust cover attachment? More or less like the Russian SWAT version/ M4gry. Seems that there's a few versions for AK's kind of like this one, but I don't recall any full length.

How hard is the quad rail (advertised as the 4th of july sale) to mount in place of the standard forearm?? Does it have to be "beat into place" Thanks ans sorry for the knucklehead question.

I am use to British car parts that NEVER come with instructions. ...Even when I converted my brakes last year there were no instructions what so ever. Do these parts come with any instructions???

Edited by TO THE FLOOR IN A 63

Very responsive Cam. You're showing how American business can overcome Chinese competition, by responding quickly to your niche market demands and providing product to your customers within a reasonable amount of time. I'm sure that eventhough this new toprail won't be out for a few months, it will still arrive sooner than that Chinese rail. And given the quality and price you are able to offer them for, I don't see how they can compete anymore. No wonder DPH has dropped them from their site.

I want to tell you that I am also very interested in picking up your rail again for my .308 I really think you will sell out of those very quickly if you offer it for the rifle. It will allow the use of AR style flip-up irons for better sight radius and it will have that cool SOCOM II look for unconverted rifles. Wow a Saiga-COM. Who else haven't thought of that also?? :rolleyes::huh:

If you can CAD that new rail so quickly, I'm sure you can CAD the rail for the rifle just as quick as well.