New Chaos extended Quad rail.

We have been working on this for a while, its rock solid, and the price will be right. Stay tuned

The rail extends 4.7" back from the front of the receiver. The dust cover can be removed easily with rail in place. These won't be ready for a few months.

longrail.jpg

longrail1.jpg

longrail2.jpg

longrail3.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Heres one in the flesh, some things to test and then off to production. :super::super:

This top rail will fit your chaos bottom you all ready have, they're a couple months away.

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm excited for this, and holding off buying a fore-end at all until they come out. I spoke to you on the phone a while back, I have the 19" barrel with the adjustable leaf sight on it (The on on the bottom here: http://raacfirearms.com/Saiga_12.htm ). You mentioned I'd need to remove that to get the extended rail on there. I posted in the general Saiga 12 forum and no-one seemed to know how to get it off. Can you enlighten me?

Edited by hijakk

I'm excited for this, and holding off buying a fore-end at all until they come out. I spoke to you on the phone a while back, I have the 19" barrel with the adjustable leaf sight on it (The on on the bottom here: http://raacfirearms.com/Saiga_12.htm ). You mentioned I'd need to remove that to get the extended rail on there. I posted in the general Saiga 12 forum and no-one seemed to know how to get it off. Can you enlighten me?

I have not dealt with one of those yet, but it doesn't look to hard, Tom Cole might have an answer for you, he knows these weapons inside and out and he has a business section here as well, under CGW.

• 3 weeks later...