Little twist on a PSL

Nailbomb says I should post some pics. So here's my PSL;

I can't be normal, PSL's all look the same so;

RomyPSLDressed4.jpg

RomyPSLDressed1.jpg

RomyPSLDressed3.jpg

RomyPSLDressed2.jpg

Awhile back I hit the company check pool for some big money, I blew the check pool money I won on a PSL, I can't leave things alone. The stock was for an AK, but with some epoxy and Dremel work, she fits nice. Added the detachable rail bipod on the receiver, used part of a AR hand guard rail to keep the profile lower, bolted on. Folded it back like the Russians, I can still do a mag change with no problem and it doesn't interfere with the trigger or grip. I made the cheek rest from a piece of plastic I bent up then covered with foam rubber and spandex, added Velcro tabed to make it removable. I did a light black spray coat on the scope to smoke the color alittle. Scored an extra set of handguards and painted them black then coated them and the stock with a light coat of bed linner for texture and to hide my handy work. The rear sling mount is always interesting on these stocks. The last one I did I recessed into the rear fat part of it. This time;

RomyPSLDressed.jpg

I drilled a hole and used a roll pin to hold a swivel from a strap (?) I had.

Since these pics I added an extended mag release.

I hope you guys can enjoy, I like it, gave it a more evil black gun look.

Very nice rifle! What sort of bipod is that? I have one that appears to be identical that was included in a box of miscellaneous parts that came with a rifle, no markings on it whatsoever.

The less stress on the barrel, the better. Think about a free float barreled rifle. Can't do anything about the gas system or handguard, but why add a bipod on the handguard or barrel, that's gonna fix the position. The most logical placement is attached to the receiver.