Low Mount for Vortex Strikefire

I'm using the UTG mount with my Strikefire and it works very well so far. Holds zero and is pretty cheap (about $35). I DID need to adjust it a little with a screwdriver to tighten the quick release, but once I did it's rock solid. I bought mine from Carolinashooterssupply (http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-147/AK47-SIDE-LOW-PROFILE/Detail). I cannot say enough good things about their shipping and service.

I got the high mount for the strikefire, anyone know where I can get the low mount? I'd be happy to swap with someone, or buy the low mount if its not too expensive, or a 3rd party mount that will work on it.

I recall a thread where someone was sent the wrong mount. They called vortex and they gladly exchanged it for them.

Seems worth a shot. From what I understand vortex's customer service is supposed to be excellent.

good luck.

Buzz, I think he's talking about the actual rings that come with the sight.

Edited by kope007
I got the high mount for the strikefire, anyone know where I can get the low mount? I'd be happy to swap with someone, or buy the low mount if its not too expensive, or a 3rd party mount that will work on it.

I recall a thread where someone was sent the wrong mount. They called vortex and they gladly exchanged it for them.

Seems worth a shot. From what I understand vortex's customer service is supposed to be excellent.

good luck.

Buzz, I think he's talking about the actual rings that come with the sight.

Awesome! I'll call them in the morning.

If you call them they will probably swap it out for you for little or no charge if yours is unbuggered