WTS Saiga Factory Wood & Plastic Buttstocks (OR)

NEW LOWER PRICES!!!

I've got 3 plastic Saiga buttstocks and one wood Saiga buttstock. Also got a Muzzelite 10/22 Bullpup stock.

The Wood one is off a Saiga .308. One of the plastic ones is off a Saiga-12 and has a buttpad installed on it (very tastefully, I might add). The other two are off a Saiga .223 and and a Saiga 7.62x39. The 10/22 stock has been modified to accept the Butler Creek 25 round mags. Prices are as follows:

Wood Buttstock: $20

Plastic w/ buttpad: $15

Plastic Saiga stocks (2): $10 ea.

Muzzelite 10/22 Bullpup stock: $30

PM me, email, or give me a call. Prices are negotiable.

Ph: (503) 917-9323

email: j.grandstaff@gmail.com

post-1841-1247450296_thumb.jpg

post-1841-1247451385_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maniac Jack
  • 3 months later...

I want the wood one but to put on a 12 gauge, would that fly? Or just take some fitting to match the different lower or maybe the comb would need to come down a little to see the shotgun's lower mounted sights? If you still have it LMK. Just what I've been looking for to saw halfway down but would leave that as is, after a sanding and black krylon touchup to match the rest of the gun, much as I love the look of wood on a EBR. Maybe will have to carve a few notches to keep it sinister looking while it waits for conversion...

Actually, lemme get the plastic S-12 with the buttpad if you still have it. The idea in the first place was something to shorten OAL, but I'd be happier with some cushioning (the only thing I could do is add an ugly ass rubber slip on) and not having to cobble the wood rifle stock on.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.