Got a new lower price of $900 shipped, and I'm including a 30 round mag and bayonet.

Up for sale is a Brand New In The Box, Never Been Fired, Arsenal SLR-106F in 5.56/.223 caliber.

As you all know, this is one of the highest quality AK-type rifle you can buy. Arsenal is like the "Colt" of the AK-47 world.

You get the long-range effectiveness of .223/5.56 with the knock-down-drag-out reliability of an AK-47. As well, it is one of the closest replicas of an AK-100 series Russian military rifle you can get.

Not one round has been fired through this rifle, and it hasn't been out of the box except for an inspection and photo-shoot. It's still covered in storage oil and even has the factory plastic bag they wrapped it in when it was pulled fresh off the production line!

It comes with one factory Bulgarian 5 round Waffle mag, one Bulgarian 30 round clear Waffle mag, Bulgarian Bayonet, sling, cleaning kit, cleaning rod, oil bottle and factory paperwork/manual.

Specs are as follows:

- 16 1/4″ Steyr technology, cold hammer forged chrome-lined barrel with a 1 in 7 twist

-Threaded muzzle (24mm x1.5) with chrome-lined factory muzzle brake

-Bayonet lug and accessory lug (gas block & front sight block bayo lugs)

- U.S.-made polymer lower hand guard with stainless steel heat shield

- Hand fitted ribbed top cover with serial number

- Newly designed two-stage trigger that eliminates trigger slap

- New U.S.-made polymer pistol grip designed to fit the pistol grip plate with no overhang

- Hinge block with 4.5mm pivot pin

- U.S.-made solid polymer side folding buttstock

- Buttstock trap door to hold the included cleaning kit tube

This is a later model, serial number beginning with "BE" and doesn't suffer from a canted front sight like some of the earlier models.

I've dropped the price to $900 shipped. Anybody interested in heckling a a little bit, just get ahold of me.

PM me, email, or give me a call, ask for Jon. I've got an FFL holder ready to ship.

Ph: (503) 917-9323

email: j.grandstaff@gmail.com

post-1841-1247450665_thumb.jpg

post-1841-1247450676_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maniac Jack
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.