16rd frankenmag

Hello I am trying to see if anyone would be interested in some 16rd frankenmags. I am not yet selling them, just seeing if anybody wants some. I make them with two AGP mags and they hand cycle great. I need to take them to the range to really test them. :killer: Price would be about $130. I will try to post pics sometime soon. I can also make 2rd mags from the leftovers at $20 each.

Hello I am trying to see if anyone would be interested in some 16rd frankenmags. I am not yet selling them, just seeing if anybody wants some. I make them with two AGP mags and they hand cycle great. I need to take them to the range to really test them. :killer: Price would be about $130. I will try to post pics sometime soon. I can also make 2rd mags from the leftovers at $20 each.

How long are they?

Personally, 16s would only interest me if they were double stacked.

I own a few 12s, and they're long enough that I decided to pick up some 10s instead just so they're more managable.

For those of us who use our Saigas for more than just wasting buckshot at an obscene rate, having a three-foot stick coming out of the bottom of our weapon is undesirable.