I need an AR upper. Cheap. Shot out barrel, 16, 18, 20" all fine. Beat up handguards, no prob.

I need something CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

You know that .223 upper just gathering dust that is well used, has a pencil barrel, is an A1 or A2 upper, never quite worked right.... That's the gun I want.

I want the cheapo cheapo upper. The upper that will only cost me $200-250 for bolt, carrier, charging handle, upper, barrel, etc.

Let me know what you guys have.

You know that upper you never wanted to sell because you'd feel guilty about selling a lemon cheapo crappy upper? Well I want to make lemonade, so send me a PM.

Need some quick funds? Don't really need that spare 1:12 twist upper that could never stabilize the 55gr+ bullets? That's what I want.

ANY UPPER that i can buy for $225. That's the upper I want.

I need an AR upper. Cheap. Shot out barrel, 16, 18, 20" all fine. Beat up handguards, no prob.

You know that .223 upper just gathering dust that is well used, has a pencil barrel, is an A1 or A2 upper, never quite worked right.... That's the gun I want.

I want the cheapo cheapo upper. The upper that will only cost me $200-250 for bolt, carrier, charging handle, upper, barrel, etc.

You know that upper you never wanted to sell because you'd feel guilty about selling a lemon cheapo crappy upper? Well I want to make lemonade, so send me a PM.

Need some quick funds? Don't really need that spare 1:12 twist upper that could never stabilize the 55gr+ bullets? That's what I want.

Why can't you just have a little more funds? I am needing money, but my AR upper is considerably more. Sabre Defence 16" stainless fluted with flashhider and mid length gas system, Standard length knurled/fluted free float and a3 upper.......$600. Barrel is almost 5.

Why can't you just have a little more funds? I am needing money, but my AR upper is considerably more. Sabre Defence 16" stainless fluted with flashhider and mid length gas system, Standard length knurled/fluted free float and a3 upper.......$600. Barrel is almost 5.

Nice. And if you sell that for anything less than what you listed as a price there, ill either come over and beat the crap out of you, or cry, shamelessly and alone. Unless of course, you pm me with first dibs on the discount :D

As for OP, sorry, no AR uppers anymore, or id help you out in a heartbeat. your best bet for commercial availability is Blackthorne (akpartskits) or model1 sales.

A bolt and carrier are selling for almost that much.

you can buy a DPMS sportical for like 600

I know I'll be kicking myself later for passing this up, but I need to get my complete, ready to go, drop in upper for under $300. My budget for the entire rifle is $450.

I know $450 is LOW, extremely low.... but that's my budget to get ANY AR. That's the deal. Get ANY AR for under $450. (.223/5.56)

I know I'll be kicking myself later for passing this up, but I need to get my complete, ready to go, drop in upper for under $300. My budget for the entire rifle is $450.

I know $450 is LOW, extremely low.... but that's my budget to get ANY AR. That's the deal. Get ANY AR for under $450. (.223/5.56)

Can I ask why such the low budget? Usually (especially in the AR world) "you get what you pay for". I'd definitely stay away from Blackthorne/Hesse/Vulcan is you're looking for a shooter. Plenty of pics floating around of their lowers that snapped in half where the receiver extension screws in. They're uppers are hideous as well :ded: .

I've seen your other posts, and it seems you like to buy quality stuff. $300 for a complete upper (including BCG and CH) is a stretch.

I did once think about picking up a Blackthorne upper to make a lamp out of, though :lol: .

I'll keep my eyes open for ya.

EDIT: Do you have an account at Arfcom? I'd bet if you put a WTB ad up there, you would get an upper for your price.

Edited by 22_Shooter