5 Jersey City, New Jersey police officers shot

Anybody know anything about the type of shotgun used in the shootings of the 5 Jersey City, New Jersey police officers, it's reported that the shotgun was "not a normal shotgun", that it was "meant to hunt nothing other than men".

Christ I hope it's not a S-12, bad enough that 5 good guys get shot but to get it with one of ours is just to much, the only good thing in this tragedy is that the two animals doing the shooting are taking the long sleep. The anti's will have a field day with this if it was an S-12.

"This individual came fully ready to go to war with us," the chief said at a news conference. "This is not a normal shotgun ... and he decided to put these cops under fire."

So then they mean that the police typically use firearms meant only for hunting men? :smoke:

Well isnt that a fuzzy thought from the media. Makes me feel all warm inside.

Kirk out.

What do they do if they have to shoot a rabid dog?

They use one of the normal self defense guns we have, probably. You know, when they aren't man-hunting. :rolleyes:

So then they mean that the police typically use firearms meant only for hunting men? :smoke:

Well isnt that a fuzzy thought from the media. Makes me feel all warm inside.

Kirk out.

What do they do if they have to shoot a rabid dog?

They use one of the normal self defense guns we have, probably. You know, when they aren't man-hunting. :rolleyes:

Article I saw said Mossberg 500