I suppose I could go through the list of members and figure it out, but I'm just curious, who has the most posts?

Add a post to your total, and list how many posts you have.

Yes, I know that we can tell from the info. under the name, but humor me, I'm old and wear bifocals.

This one is my 698th post. (I know I am not anywhere near the list of top posters.)

WJ

I suppose I could go through the list of members and figure it out, but I'm just curious, who has the most posts?

Add a post to your total, and list how many posts you have.

Yes, I know that we can tell from the info. under the name, but humor me, I'm old and wear bifocals.

This one is my 698th post. (I know I am not anywhere near the list of top posters.)

WJ

Go to the main forum and at the bottom, hit top overalll posters. Yup, Cobra has everyone beat. 22 Shooter and I are the only 2 on the front page that have recently joined.

Whatever happened to Bounce12?

I remember he would make 142 posts to reply to someone else's one post, instead of just doing it all in one reply post. I thought for sure he would have made the Top 20.

I looked for him thinking the same thing. Hell I figured he woulda cracked the top 10 with just the posts where he was calling me an idiot. :lol:

I had everyone beat for the longest time, until an incident in the past, then I just stopped posting like I used to. If Clyde and Tom hadnt have tapped me on the shoulder when they did, I probably would have left, to be honest. Im here for business, and the friends I have made over the years.

I think ya'll are confusing the path with the journey.

A much more relevant question is who has the most rifles.

Im a big fan of not saying anything, if i don't have anything to say, but thats just me, I'm sure. That being said, i think ill reply to this thread every day with

"woot, my post count went up one more" :haha:

And then.....just like that....it was at 12,001 :smoke:

post-1293-1247959686_thumb.jpg

Ha Ha I have more more posts than Bvamp ...lol! :haha:

<ok now I'm starting my stopwatch to see how long it takes you to come back and remind me again that you have the lowest member join date.... :rolleyes: >

Just messin wit cha bro! You know you're my buddy!

And then.....just like that....it was at 12,001 :smoke:

post-1293-1247959686_thumb.jpg

Ha Ha I have more more posts than Bvamp ...lol! :haha:

<ok now I'm starting my stopwatch to see how long it takes you to come back and remind me again that you have the lowest member join date.... :rolleyes: >

Just messin wit cha bro! You know you're my buddy!

Doesn't Bvamp have a lower member join date than you?

:haha:

I think ya'll are confusing the path with the journey.

A much more relevant question is who has the most rifles.

Im a big fan of not saying anything, if i don't have anything to say, but thats just me, I'm sure. That being said, i think ill reply to this thread every day with

"woot, my post count went up one more" :haha:

RF you are wise to my tricks. I just started this post to boost my own post total! :lolol:

Damn, that means I must have like 2500 political posts.

Cobra, imagine if post count included PMs! :wacko:

OMG dude...right now my inbox says 7,641 messages.

My sent mail is at 2,439...and all that is stuff I haven't deleted yet.... :huh: