Howdy

Up for sale are a few items.

1) A used Taurus M44 with a speed loader and one 50 round box of Blazer "44 S&W Special 200 GR GDHP" (a 50 round box of Blazer .44 Special Gold Dots). It's made of stainless steel with a 4" ported barrel. This is a 6-shooter. Asking $350 * SOLD PENDING FUNDS *

2) A brand new in box Armscor MAP1 MS pistol with one magazine. This is a license-built copy of the original size Tangfolio/EAA Witness. It has a full size frame and shorter 3.66" barrel. CZ75 mags are interchangeable. Why is it BNIB? Because the vendor I bought it from sent the wrong one (I ordered the polymer MAPP1-MS) and they "never got the polymer models back in". The pistol for sale is all steel. Asking $350

3) An Enfield 2A1 rifle chambered in 7.62x51 and a 400 round ammo can of OFV 74 ammunition to feed it. Rifle is in the same condtion as it was imported in. Late 60s manufacture. Asking $500 for the package.

4) A very lightly used (less than 20 rounds through it) Hi-Point 9mm carbine. Comes with one mag and a BSA red dot. Asking $200 for the package.

5) Brand new in box Armory USA K-101 rifle. This is a milled receiver AK chambered in .223 Remington. One of only 156 built by Armory USA in Houston, Texas. This is unfired and includes the original box with contents. Asking $1200 * Sold pending funds *

6) Cetme kit with brand new Spanish barrel. Also includes a brand new bolt carrier group from a Cetme armorers chest. Asking $400

Now here's the fine print:

None of these will be shipped by me. These are all face-to-face deals if you can meet me in this area of Houston:

area-map.png

However, if you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE something, I will be more than happy to drop the item off at an FFL dealer's business in the above area ( I have a list of them for you to choose from ) and the buyer can make arrangements with the FFL for shipping.

OBO

Pix on request.

Posted on multiple forums. As usual, first time stamp on the post in this thread/PM/email saying "I'll take it" gets dibs on the item.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by nalioth

2 Mosin-Nagant M91/30s. One with laminated a stock and one with a hardwood stock. Unfired since acquisition from Century.

Both rifles and a 440 round spam can of Hungarian silvertip 7.62x54R for $475 cash.

1 XD45 Service (4" barrel) for sale. Unfired since acquisition. Comes with the 2 factory mags and has all the factory goodies (mag holder, mag loader, holster, cleaning brush, etc) AND 2 extra 13 round magazines and mag holder.

Asking $600.

Will accept a blued Uberti 1875 Remington in 45 Colt with a 7½" or 5½" barrel as a trade item.

1875remingtonrevolverou.jpg

For those of you who don't know what it means: OBO is an acronym for "or best offer"

2 Mosin-Nagant M91/30s. One with laminated a stock and one with a hardwood stock. Unfired since acquisition from Century.

Both rifles and a 440 round spam can of Hungarian silvertip 7.62x54R for $475 cash.

1 XD45 Service (4" barrel) for sale. Unfired since acquisition. Comes with the 2 factory mags and has all the factory goodies (mag holder, mag loader, holster, cleaning brush, etc) AND 2 extra 13 round magazines and mag holder.

Asking $600.

Intereated in the nagant got any pics?

Asking $600.

Intereated in the nagant got any pics?

It's TWO rifles - not one.

They've still got their Century hang tags on 'em.

Look just like any other Mosin-Nagant M91/30 I've seen. . .

P.S. As per the original post - these aren't gonna be shipped.

Edited by nalioth
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Howdy

Up for sale are a few items.

2) A brand new in box Armscor MAP1 MS pistol with one magazine. This is a license-built copy of the original size Tangfolio/EAA Witness. It has a full size frame and shorter 3.66" barrel. CZ75 mags are interchangeable. Why is it BNIB? Because the vendor I bought it from sent the wrong one (I ordered the polymer MAPP1-MS) and they "never got the polymer models back in". The pistol for sale is all steel. Asking $350

3) An Enfield 2A1 rifle chambered in 7.62x51 and a 400 round ammo can of OFV 74 ammunition to feed it. Rifle is in the same condtion as it was imported in. Late 60s manufacture. Asking $350 for the package.

6) Cetme kit with brand new Spanish barrel. Also includes a brand new bolt carrier group from a Cetme armorers chest. Asking $400

Now here's the fine print:

None of these will be shipped by me. These are all face-to-face deals if you can meet me in this area of Houston:

area-map.png

However, if you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE something, I will be more than happy to drop the item off at an FFL dealer's business in the above area ( I have a list of them for you to choose from ) and the buyer can make arrangements with the FFL for shipping.

OBO

Pix on request.

Posted on multiple forums. As usual, first time stamp on the post in this thread/PM/email saying "I'll take it" gets dibs on the item.

Thanks for looking.

Updated with items that are sold disappeared in the quoted thread.

After further research, the price has dropped on the Enfield

Other sales of mine follow. If you want anything, please follow the instructions in those threads.

WTS AK and G3 accessories This thread has US made Yugo grenade spigots, AK74 drop cases, Gen-3 AK74/AK10x bayonets (current issue), Kobra EKP sights, Spanish Army issue Hensodt scope for Cetme/G3 rifles, and a G3 wide forearm with bipod.

WTT Unissued AMD-65 kit for Draco or Champion AK pistol Nice shiny unissued original barrel AMD-65 kit with receiver, FCG and US made extended muzzle brake

Even more guns and ammo to include Mosin-Nagant rifles and 7.62x54R ammo by the tin or case.

• 6 months later...

Ya know, 10 months later, and the Cetme kit is still here. . .

Doesn't anyone want a good¹ Cetme for themselves?

To go over it again, the kit comes with TWO complete bolt carrier groups (one of them is brand new from a Cetme armorer's chest). It comes with a brand new in the wrap military barrel, complete with flash hider. It even comes with a steel Cetme magazine (not a H&K magazine).

All you have to do is find a receiver (the G3 receivers from PTR91.com will work fine) and a competent 'smith, and you'll have a rifle that rivals what came off of the assembly line in Spain.

saiga-kit_1688x1024.jpg

saiga-kit_1690x1024.jpg

[1] As opposed to a Cetme that has been assfu**ed by drunken monkeys with hydraulic dildos.

I have a competent 'smith... Does that mean I could use an HK naval trigger group as well? What type of Reciever? Is it like the FAL where it is "metric" or "inch"?... I'm kind of new to this type of rifle.

What would a professional build cost? Are there advantages to the Spanish CETME over the G3 or PTR91? If it's worth the effort, I have a buddy in Houston that could ship it, or I could have it shipped... Just testing the waters so to speak, and I like shooting longer range with my husband's FAL.

Thanks Nalioth

I have a competent 'smith... Does that mean I could use an HK naval trigger group as well?

Yes, you can use the HK Navy trigger housing.

What type of Reciever? Is it like the FAL where it is "metric" or "inch"?... I'm kind of new to this type of rifle.

A Cetme (hard to find) or G3/PTR91 (easier to find) receiver is all that is needed. No "metric" or "inch" nonsense. The only differences in the receivers is that the HK-centric ones come with the "moat" where the rotating drum rear sight will attach - the Cetme uses a "paddle wheel" rear sight and is just tack welded to the top of the receiver. Realists [as opposed to purists] like using a HK receiver for Cetme builds, as this gives them adjustable front and rear iron sights.

What would a professional build cost?

Depends on the builder. There are a few "lesser known" but no less talented HK 'smiths out there that don't charge for their names.

Are there advantages to the Spanish CETME over the G3 or PTR91?

The Cetme locking piece uses a different set of angles, which makes the recoil of a Cetme more of a long push than the sharper recoil of the G3/PTR91.

... Just testing the waters so to speak, and I like shooting longer range with my husband's FAL.

A properly done Cetme/G3 will hold it's own with any other MBR in terms of accuracy, if not exceed the other designs. . .

I'm going to call "the man" that would be building in the morning (I'm on EST), perhaps a PM will be inbound. Thanks again for answering those questions. A lighter recoil for an MBR would be perfect, so I'm quite interested. That, and I need to make sure finances are in order...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.