Nathan,

I am very sorry to hear of your losses. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It will take time to bounce back but you will. Everyone grieves differently. Just cut yourself enough slack to grieve as you need. Everyone here will support you and cut you slack as you work through your losses.

Wolverine

My condolences Nathan, take your time.

If you don't have anyone staying with you, ask a family member to do so; to help you out and give you a distraction from your thoughts... just a suggestion.

+1, I know I tend to separate myself from others when hurting. It's a bad idea, you need someone to talk to.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. If I can be of service to you in the coming weeks, do let me know. I do mean that.

I cant even imagine your amount of loss right now, dude.

This is what I have learned. People will ask you a very hard question, I guess it is just human nature to ask. How did it happen? If you feel a response is necessary short answers are the best old age, cancer, etc.

And it is totally alright not to answer at all.

As time goes by there will be people that don't know about it and ask how is so and so doing. If you put it in paper it will minimize that.

Many never get over it 100%. But as time goes by we learn how to cope with it and keep on going.

There is one guarantee if we are born we will pass-away and there is a better place than this earth.

My sincere condolences and prayers to you.