The reps and VP I met at SHOT this year from Arsenal seemed to be good people, and knowledgeable in this business. They should consider advertising here with Max, and making a presence.

With that said, there WILL be a section put up, just as soon as the guns are available from current "acquainted" sources.

It should be in the coming month(s).

No matter what, as you all get them, whether by deposited preorder (100 bucks deposit with us), or an Arsenal, if its a Saiga, and the market comes to bear in the US for them as they come in, a section will be made. Saiga-12.com staff have been aware of the coming availability of this chambering in the USA for quite some time, now.

I am in a very difficult position of working with CGW, RAAC, and this forum, so I am only saying matters in the "easy" and "simple" light. I know that a Rep from Arsenal Inc would be welcomed by the owner of this forum as a paying business member. A little competition never hurt anybody....(and is the American way).

My motivation? Getting this platform of weapon, new, into American Gun-owners hands. I firmly believe, along with my associates and colleagues, that every armed American should have at least one of these firearms in their home, ready to go. Period.

We are not a Nation of criminals and violent people.

ReverendFranz:> Ive handled two arsenal products (a 107fr and recently and SGL20) and fired one of their products (the 107fr). While they lack a few collectors features (no accessory lug on the two I messed with, plus the SGL20 lacked a brake) they are built well. In fact they have a very low amount of complaints across the web on their newest batch of rifles (Yes they had issues with early gear). While I would rather convert my own, these things are not outrageously priced. I mean my time is nearly worthless I make less than $15 an hour, but your average person is going to figure about two or three hours for conversion time. Really when factoring in time and effort, they are very reasonably priced.

:haha: As for their marketing being based on lies, I agree with you there. And Im no expert, but isn't most marketing built on lies??? :haha:

Ronswin:> Not likely, Arsenal has a great brand image and very high customer satisfaction across most of the forums I've been on where people know what they are talking about.

Donkismash:> I like pictures as well. Their are some up right now in other forums (not sure what the rules are for outside links, so you'll have to find them yourself). The units say "Saiga" on the receiver. Its legit.

I agree there should be a subforum, no doubt there, and i didnt think there was any contention still, though i still dont recomend arsenal to anyone when there are better quality products, with higher standards of customer service, from honest smiths, importers, and shops all over the country. Im not speaking about this product, as i havent seen one firsthand, and im sure it is fine, as it is an Izzy, after all, i just dont like the company, which has nothing to do with price. I cant justify the price of many of the Sig Products i like, and id still highly recommend them to anyone. I wont argue that there are some nice Arsenals out there, there are, but then, when you think about it, its pretty hard to f-up an AK, and ive seen arsenal do that to more than one. Im sure everyone has bad days, but arsenal pretends they never do, lie about, nearly everything, and frankly dont deserve my patronage.

Heres why i laughed when you accused SOPMOD of just being mad about the price, when in fact, not only did he pay for it, (and not older gear) if im not mistaken, he was considering buying three of them before he had to deal with arsenal. and thats why i dont agree that they have all that high a rate of customer satisfaction.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...p;p=320251&

Its number 3 on google if you search "Arsenal Krinkov" , which, if nothing else testifies to how many pages link to it.

ReverendFranz:> Ive handled two arsenal products (a 107fr and recently and SGL20) and fired one of their products (the 107fr). While they lack a few collectors features (no accessory lug on the two I messed with, plus the SGL20 lacked a brake) they are built well. In fact they have a very low amount of complaints across the web on their newest batch of rifles (Yes they had issues with early gear). While I would rather convert my own, these things are not outrageously priced. I mean my time is nearly worthless I make less than $15 an hour, but your average person is going to figure about two or three hours for conversion time. Really when factoring in time and effort, they are very reasonably priced.

:haha: As for their marketing being based on lies, I agree with you there. And Im no expert, but isn't most marketing built on lies??? :haha:

Ronswin:> Not likely, Arsenal has a great brand image and very high customer satisfaction across most of the forums I've been on where people know what they are talking about.

Donkismash:> I like pictures as well. Their are some up right now in other forums (not sure what the rules are for outside links, so you'll have to find them yourself). The units say "Saiga" on the receiver. Its legit.

I agree there should be a subforum, no doubt there, and i didnt think there was any contention still, though i still dont recomend arsenal to anyone when there are better quality products, with higher standards of customer service, from honest smiths, importers, and shops all over the country. Im not speaking about this product, as i havent seen one firsthand, and im sure it is fine, as it is an Izzy, after all, i just dont like the company, which has nothing to do with price. I cant justify the price of many of the Sig Products i like, and id still highly recommend them to anyone. I wont argue that there are some nice Arsenals out there, there are, but then, when you think about it, its pretty hard to f-up an AK, and ive seen arsenal do that to more than one. Im sure everyone has bad days, but arsenal pretends they never do, lie about, nearly everything, and frankly dont deserve my patronage.

Heres why i laughed when you accused SOPMOD of just being mad about the price, when in fact, not only did he pay for it, (and not older gear) if im not mistaken, he was considering buying three of them before he had to deal with arsenal. and thats why i dont agree that they have all that high a rate of customer satisfaction.

Its number 3 on google if you search "Arsenal Krinkov" , which, if nothing else testifies to how many pages link to it.

Um, didn't they fix his SLR-107UR in the end? There are lots of threads all over the internet about various people getting lemons and then blowing their customer service experience out of proportion. So long as the issues are resolved in the end I usually don't hold to much against the offending company.

Both the arsenal products I've seen up close and personal were acceptable, though I didn't check the threads for bends like the guy in the thread did. Next time I see one Ill give it a better going over.

Heh, I don't want to be known as someone with goo goo eyes for this company, so Ill leave my comments at that.

The reps and VP I met at SHOT this year from Arsenal seemed to be good people, and knowledgeable in this business. They should consider advertising here with Max, and making a presence.

They are crooks and liars and sell an inferior product at an inflated price based on marketing mythology rather than quality and they owe me a new gas block for this tub of crap that they sold me and still won't cough it up and if they did advertise here you would have to ban me to keep me from badmouthing those scumbags on their own sub forum because in my mind they ripped me off and I won't let them ripoff my fellow forum members without a fight.

hey, I cant ban you man, nor would I, if I could, still.

You are missing what I am saying.

and, yeh, I am familiar with your Arsenal, inc experience. I think it would be a good thing to see them come here and correct it, actually.

the 5.45 section will most likely be opened when they get here as "direct from the factory" imports.

Um, didn't they fix his SLR-107UR in the end? There are lots of threads all over the internet about various people getting lemons and then blowing their customer service experience out of proportion. So long as the issues are resolved in the end I usually don't hold to much against the offending company.

Both the arsenal products I've seen up close and personal were acceptable, though I didn't check the threads for bends like the guy in the thread did. Next time I see one Ill give it a better going over.

Heh, I don't want to be known as someone with goo goo eyes for this company, so Ill leave my comments at that.

Where in the hell did you get the idea that they fixed my gun? Lay off the narcotics so you quit hallucinating posts that don't exist.They beat the gas block back down with a hammer so piston would go into battery without scraping and hanging up but that is hardly a fix for a brand new rifle and it's still a beat to hell inferior piece of crap that wouldn't be acceptable on a WASR much less a $1400 Krinkov.

Who has been feeding the Hebrew non-Kosher food? You all DO KNOW they grow fangs when you do that.....

I agree with you though, SOPMOD, they shouldnt have done you that way. Remember though, a primary tool in an AK armorer's tool box IS a hammer......They shoulda stuck it in a press though, for that money.....

Who has been feeding the Hebrew non-Kosher food?

Sorry about that sir,but when I think of those guys coopting the Saigas and switching their marketing over to K-Var as a dodge for all of the bad press they have earned recently ripping people like me off I become irate.

I should probably finish my morning tea and recompose myself before making any more posts in regards to Arse-Anal Inc

bigsal:

Yes, I think their should be a sporterized version for their to be a sub-forum for any particular model. Who cares if Arsenal can import a gun with a nice front end, and then do a trigger job and weld some holes? They're a company that sells guns. When you look at all the other sub-forums, whether it be for the S12, X39, .308, .410, whatever, what do you see the most of? It's mainly regular people, like you and me, taking their gun and doing they're own thing with it, not a company importing something and selling it for 3 prices, so people can say "but look, it's a real Russian gun!"

If there is going to be sub-forum, it should be in the business member section, under the name Arsenal. Otherwise, it would be nothing but a free advertisement for Arsenal, as has been previously mentioned.

oh, no, no, the saiga is going to enter the USA in 5.45x39. I dont know if Tom spoke much about it, but we are taking deposits on this chambering, if you want. We expect them in before winter of 2009, possibly sooner.

oh, no, no, the saiga is going to enter the USA in 5.45x39. I dont know if Tom spoke much about it, but we are taking deposits on this chambering, if you want. We expect them in before winter of 2009, possibly sooner.

Any word on the prices?How much is the deposit?

Oh and while you're at it I really want a Saiga-22 very badly and would like the ability to put up a deposit for one of those ASAP

well, I thought it was 100 bucks deposit, but maybe you should call tom and vicki up for that number.

nobody is telling me jack shit.

We expect prices on the 5.45 to be NEAR the 223 models. sorry, thats the best I can tell you, right now. a hundred down, puts you on the list, though.

If the world ends or something, we will refund your money.

as for the .22's, I think they are working on it.....

Where in the hell did you get the idea that they fixed my gun? Lay off the narcotics so you quit hallucinating posts that don't exist.They beat the gas block back down with a hammer so piston would go into battery without scraping and hanging up but that is hardly a fix for a brand new rifle and it's still a beat to hell inferior piece of crap that wouldn't be acceptable on a WASR much less a $1400 Krinkov.

LOL, really? They really did that? I saw the pictures, the rifle does need to be fixed. Maybe you talked with the wrong person or maybe they just dislike you for shitting on their rifles on internet forums which they read.... :smoke:

LOL, really? They really did that? I saw the pictures, the rifle does need to be fixed. Maybe you talked with the wrong person or maybe they just dislike you for shitting on their rifles on internet forums which they read.... :smoke:

They jerked me around for 3 months before I really started taking a crap on them and I talked with the Mail Order Bride/Bulgarian Poptart that answers the phone and two of their guys and a lady over at K-Var(which is the same outfit but separated for legal reasons) and was as nice as I could be until they straight up told me they weren't going to replace the gas block.

I asked them why and they said it was because they didn't have the parts,I asked for an exchange and they only had 223,I asked them to strip one of the gas blocks off of one of the 223 and they refused and then I asked them for a K-Var store credit equal to the retail value of a new gas block and that I would just wait until they came back in stock and they agreed over the phone and then crawfished me.So now when I hear their lying,thieving accursed asses mentioned on any forum I expose those cockroaches for what they are and will continue to bust their balls and tell the truth about their low rent shady outfit until they give me a new gas block or the cash equivalent and if they had a single hair on their ass they would offer me some freebies for fucking me off for 6 months and leaving me with a screwed up rifle.

Seriously Arsenal Inc are some dirty assed scoundrels that made a great rep off of Arsenal Bulgaria's work but are really total incompetents in their own right and will screw you over if you don't inspect your purchase with a fine toothed comb before laying down your money because their warranty means NOTHING.

Edited by SOPMOD
Seriously Arsenal Inc are some dirty assed scoundrels that made a great rep off of Arsenal Bulgaria's work but are really total incompetents in their own right and will screw you over if you don't inspect your purchase with a fine toothed comb before laying down your money because their warranty means NOTHING.

wow.....that sums it up